'Fun'

****Willow's POV****

After the crazy argument last night I removed myself from the party and went to bed, I know I shouldn't but I took Verity's words to heart and it did make my question some people. I know Ollie will have told them to be welcoming towards me but I'd like to think I'm a good friend and they would want to keep me around. So I woke up the next morning, took a very long shower and basically tried to compose myself enough to go and have breakfast with everyone.

As I made my way downstairs I could hear a few people on the balcony so I made my way out there. Liv and Tristan were then along with Maeva and James.

"Where did you disappear to last night?" Liv asked as I went to stand by her.

"I didn't have a great night to be honest, I just wanted to get away from everyone."

"Is everything alright?" She asked, putting her arm around me. I don't know what it was but that physical contact made me just breakdown in front of everyone. "Hey what's wrong?"

She held me for a few moments, just letting me cry into her should and I could feel Tristan's hands rubbing my back.

"What happened?" He asked as I composed myself again.

"Sorry I don't want to bring the mood down."

"If something's made you upset I want to know." Liv argued.

"Basically Tristan and I had a conversation with Verity last night, things got a bit out of hand and then when you left it got vile."

"I knew something like this was going to happen." Tristan said. "Even Maeva said yesterday about what she's like when she's drunk."

"Basically the gist of the conversation was that you're all only my friends because you want to keep Ollie happy, I meddle in everyone's relationships and all the girls warned her about me before she came out here. All of this in response to my drunken kiss with Tristan."

"That is vile." James confirmed. "I would have threw my drink over her."

"In the moment I had more confidence than this obviously: she did get chucked out and I did make a comment about satisfying you more than Verity ever did." I joked to Tristan. "It was only after that I actually took in what she said to me."

"I just want to clear this up." Liv said. "You've known Habbs and Jamie for a long time now and they couldn't have spoken more highly about you, along with Ollie. But at least for me the friendship had just naturally formed and I wouldn't be here with you if I didn't really like you."

"Thanks. I guess when she said all that I stupidly listened to her and felt like you all didn't want me here."

"I've only known you for a day but I you're like the sweetest girl I've ever met." Maeva said.

"That is bang out of order for Verity and I will be having words with her." Tristan said.

"As will I." Liv agreed.

"Guys I don't want any arguments."

"I think it's a bit late for that. She ruined your night and then even the next morning you're still upset about it. If she wants to start a fight then she chose the wrong person to pick on."

"Thanks guys."

"I'll go and get you a drink and make you some breakfast." Tristan said before taking James away with him.

"Thanks." I told him.

"I'm going to make sure you have a great time today." Liv said. "It's my birthday this weekend so we're going to have a party tonight."