Reunited

****Willow's POV****

Over these past few months a lot has changed for me. Tristan and I became official a few months into the November lockdown, we were taking a walk along the river and he asked me out of no where. We spent Christmas apart as I wanted to spend that with Ollie and Gareth and he wanted to spend it with his family, but we were back together for New Year. I have however moved back in with Ollie and Gareth as Tristan has been working a lot this past few months and I knew I would just be getting in his way if I stayed there. The group were however getting back together to spend some time in a country house, well more like mansion, but I was excited to see everyone again and maybe get to meet some new faces.

"How is it being married then?" Fred asked Gareth and Ollie as we sat in the living area with Sophie.

"Absolutely no difference to before."

"Nothing has changed."

"Apart from Gareth's hair"

"Yeah well there is that." Gareth had recently allowed me to dye his hair a platinum blonde colour which I really think he suited. "Our honeymoon was just amazing!"

"Where did you go?"

"We didn't go, I guess you could say Fulham"

"This could be classed as our honeymoon"

"Welcome to our honeymoon everyone!"

"Yay"

"So are you guys going to wait and enjoy this period where you're enjoying being newlyweds or are you going to go straight into.." Fred asked them

"Kids?

"Yeah I guess"

"Mini Lockes"

"Well we're actually hoping to get someone pregnant within the next 12 weeks"

"In this house?" Sophie joked.

"Well that's why you're all here."

"No, no but I suppose if anyone does need something to cheer them up"

"As long as this doesn't include Willow then we should be fine."

"Absolutely not"

"How do you feel about this?" Fred asked me.

"I'm ecstatic for them, I know I did offer to help them but I completely understand that they don't want to put this on my shoulders. At the end of the day it's their child no matter who gives birth to it."

"Well said."

"Who else is coming by the way?"

"So I've actually got a surprise for you all, a certain someone is going to be joining us. He's a singer."

"Michael Buble?"

"Julius"

"Yes! He's single..."

"I'm not quite sure how Liv is going to cope with this whole situation. They were like best friends in the world and then they fell out massively. I just hope that they get along and go back to how they were before because I think they do miss each other."

"Talking about missing each other. Are you still with Tristan?" Fred asked me.

"We are, we've been living separately though so he couldn't get here until later."

"Are things going well?"

"Really well, I feel like that lockdown we spent together really solidified our relationship because that could have broken us."