We're Back

****Willow's POV****

A lot has happened since that Christmas celebration. Sadly Ollie and Gareth's surrogate lost their baby and it hit us much harder than their previous struggles, I think it was because they'd got so far and almost made it official to then go back to square one. But we had to stay strong as it felt like constant blows were being thrown our way and that included not only our family but our friends as well including Liv.

There as some joy though with both Tiff and Sophie and Jamie getting engaged, which we were finally getting round to celebrating. 

"Let me see the rings." I almost pleaded with them as I took a seat, both of them more than willing to showcase their jewelled fingers. "Not jealous at all. At all. Tell me how did Jamie do it?"

"We were in the Rosewood, which is where we had our first proper date and he was like 'oh we can spend the night here'. Then I knocked and he opened the door and ran out and was like 'read the letters' and ran away."

"You must have known at this point."

"Yeah I couldn't and then I walked in, knocked all the candles over so there was wax everywhere', so I read the letters and I'm just crying..."

"What did they say?" I had to ask.

"Just you know 'I want to spend the rest of my life with you', but then I walked round and there he was on one knee."

"I think the reactions as well make the day." Tiff added. "Like it's so nice to bring people in on the news."

"I think you actually had the best reaction." Sophie pointed to me. "You're close to us both and then just seeing you in floods of tears had us in tears."

"This is obviously a celebration so I don't want to bring the mood down but it felt like before that I was getting lots of bad news so you two just gave me the light at the end of the tunnel. Come on though Tiff, tell me about yours?"

"I didn't actually cry, I think I was just shocked and then so happy. It was in the room that Carrie filmed in, in Sex and the City, in Paris. It was such a nice day and I was just looking at the view when suddenly I heard a Tiff and there he was. I actually didn't say anything for ages and he was like 'yes or no' which kind of sprung me back to 'yes, yes'."

"I didn't say yes either, I feel like it just takes your breath away."

"It does, honestly it's just the best feeling."

"I'm so happy for you both." I reiterated. "You both just look so happy and fulfilled."

"Speaking of being happy, you look really happy." Sophie said. "Things must be going well with Digby."

"I know I've probably said this about guys before and I've been wrong before but things are so different this time. The only way I can describe it is that it just feels so easy with him and I know that's probably because we've been away from all the drama but he could honestly be the one."

They both almost squealed at that. "That's amazing, so are you still living with Ollie and Gareth?"

"That's still my home, my official residence, but I spend most nights at his place. I don't think I could officially move in yet because I want us to have on our lives but maybe in the next few months I'd like us to make that step."

"I think you speaking about it in this way just proves that you do feel strongly for him." Tiff said. "There doesn't seem to be any hesitance when you speak about him and your feelings for him."

"No I don't think there is, I just want to be happy now and I feel like I am, with him."

"I saw the pictures of your little trip away, tell all."