Friends

****Willow's POV****

A couple of days after the Zara bombshell came out I arranged to meet with Jamie and get his take on things. I've seen Sam a couple of times since the breakup and the media have got wind of Zara cheating.

I had on my honourable mom jeans with a black roll neck and my camel coat.

"Hey come in

"Hey come in." Jamie invited me into his house.

"Is Habbs here?"

"No she's gone out with Melissa and Verity I think. How are you anyway?"

"Well I'm alright. I'm a bit concerned for our friend though."

"I know. I've seen him a couple of times this week and he really isn't in a good place. I know they were on different pages but I don't think it's ever crossed his mind to cheat on her."

"Yeah that's the opinion I had. I mean apparently a couple of days before she was saying he needed to make a bigger effort and show her how much he cared."

"I actually had lunch with Zara, Harry and Melissa. She was crying and using the excuse that she didn't know if they were going to make it. I had to leave because I couldn't take it."

"I'm kind of dreading seeing her to be honest. She didn't have the best opinion of me before all this and now I've been kind of consoling Sam."

"What did he say to you?"

"He just said he doesn't know whether to listen to his head or heart. Apparently she's been begging for him back." I told him. "I just want them to get it all out and then he needs to think it all through. There's nothing worse than him taking her back and then it coming back to haunt them."

"I agree."

"It's hard though seeing them like that. I was devastated when I had my breakup and we definitely weren't as serious as Sam and Zara."

"I think she's leaning on Ruby and Melissa now."

"That's another person who's got a problem with me."

"Melissa?"

"Yeah so I went out to lunch with her and a group of others and she was so frosty towards me. I think it's because of that argument I had with Zara."

"She'll get over it, that girl has a different drama every week."

"How's Habbs by the way?"

"She's getting there. I think she's just annoyed because Emily now hasn't reached out to her, I mean she doesn't even feel like she can go home."

"That sucks."

"Yeah. I actually had a conversation with Harvey the other night and that guy is so arrogant. I don't think he could see why Habbs would have a problem with it unless she still had feelings for him."