Awkward Dinner

****Willow's POV****

Emily messaged me this morning asking if I wanted to meet her for a few drinks and some girly time which of course I couldn't resist. She'd booked us in at quite a high end private restaurant rather than just the cocktail bar which did shock me but I just presumed she wanted to go somewhere a little bit more sophisticated, reflected in my edgier outfit. 

As I arrived I was greeted by the door staff who guided me towards a private room, which further heightened my suspicions

As I arrived I was greeted by the door staff who guided me towards a private room, which further heightened my suspicions. After a quick check of my hair I opened up the door to find not only Emily on the other side but also Harvey and Liv and Tristan, also accompanied by Rez and Ruby, who all turned in my direction when they heard the door opening and their faces told me the mood had already turned sour.

"Willow!" Emily was the one who stood up and came over to give me a hug. "You're here."

"That I am. What's going on here though?"

"So this already hasn't gone how I planned this night to go." She explained to everyone as I took the spare seat between her and Rez. "So to get you up to speed, Liv and I organised for Ruby and Rez to come here and hash it all out and hopefully come to some sort of truce, but that hasn't happened." 

"Where do I come into that?"

"I did that because I don't like awkwardness and lets be honest, the whole situation with you and Liv and you and Ruby is just awkward, I just wanted to get you all here tonight and just get everything out in the open to move on from all this." Emily said. 

"Being honest, I never had a problem with you when we were in those houses." I told Ruby. "Then since the whole Miles thing I feel like you've been quite jealous of our situation and I can see now that you wanted Miles but I feel like at some points you were just trampling over my feelings trying to get the best possible outcome for yourself."

"But the point is we were never friends, I never had any reason to be loyal to you."

"I get that but then there's such a thing as just being a nice person and knowing when to take a step back. But then that all happened and that night when you sent me a photo of you and Miles on a date, not knowing how I was feeling at that point really felt like you wanted to dig that knife in further."

"But I felt there was nothing wrong with that."

"So you wouldn't be offended or hurt if you received that message?"

"Not really, no."

"you're lying to yourself. Everyone around this table would be hurt if less than a month after ending it with someone they go on another date with someone else and you get a picture of them with a caption about finally realising how good they are together. Like you're welcome to him but don't then throw it back in my face, I never sent you a photo of us together on the first night."

"I watched you get with him in that house, knowing I potentially had something with him." She almost screamed, probably forgetting Rez was right next to her.