Boat Party

****Willow's POV***

Six months have past and things are even more complicated now, Miles and I went on a few dates and I thought things were going pretty well, I was expecting us to become exclusive and take them next steps but he seemed a bit reluctant to do that. Then he went on holiday and then I went away so it's been over month since we've seen one another and I don't know where we stand with one another. Tristan and I have kept in touch, we both know there's no way back for us in a romantic sense but we're both grown up enough to know when there's a friendship worth saving. 

I'm still living with Gareth and Ollie but as they're getting their surrogacy news today I agreed to spend the afternoon out and met with Emily and Habbs for a catch up in Chelsea. 

"Willow!" Sophie almost squealed as I walked through the door, standing up to greet me in a hug. "You look amazing."

"Thank you, so do you." I then moved round to give Emily a hug and then sat down. "How are you both? How's Jamie?"

"I've managed two years with a child so, I think I'm doing well."

"You've done really well, you must be like his longest relationship."

"I need a medal."

"Emily, how's Harvey?" I asked.

"We're both really good, just like that old married couple at the moment with no real drama."

"Good for you, I wish I was in that position."

"Yeah come on, spill the gossip." Emily almost seemed to lean forward in anticipation. "So I saw that photo and then I haven't seen anything since."

"So we went on a couple of dates, I'm not going to lie I thought there was something there, I did quite like him and then yeah he seemed reluctant to take any more steps and then he went away and I went away so we haven't seen each other in a while."

"Have you had any contact with him?"

"He messaged me on my birthday," I turned 26 over the summer. "But nothing else, literal radio silence."

"That's so weird, he might not admit it but he definitely liked you when we were all in that house, he practically followed you like a lost sheep." Habbs commented. 

"But then there's the whole Ruby situation," I explained. "I know they were seen together at that film premier, which was whilst we were kind of dating but he just told me it was a friends night out. She unfollowed me though on social media so I don't know if she's got a problem with me or not."

"I met up with her before this and I don't know how much of this you know but she asked him to go on a date and he was reluctant to go on the date and then they were both going to the film premier and decided to go together." Emily told me. 

"I guess that maybe explains why she's annoyed at me but at the same time Miles could have gone on the date, it was him who didn't want to."

"Yeah that's definitely not your fault." Habbs backed me. "Have you heard about Liv and Tristan?"

"Yeah." So that was another piece of drama over the summer, Liv and Tristan briefly got together and then broke up. It was always a bit weird for me but I just want them both to be happy and I wasn't about to stand in the way of them two having a go. "At the of the day, they're both my friends now and I didn't really spend any time with them together so I don't know if it would have been awkward but to me it was just like any two of my friends getting together."

"I know people who would have been far less mature than that so good for you."

"So what's your plan of action then now you're back?" Emily asked.