Tragic

TRIGGER WARNING AHEAD INDICATED 

****Willow's POV****

"Guys what do you think veil or no veil?" 

This is a situation I did not see myself in a couple of months ago, stood in a room with Liv, Habbs and Tiff, the latter two trying to get a feel for some wedding dresses. Liv and I had tagged along just for the fun of it and who doesn't love a bit of dressing up. 

"Definitely veil."

"Do you think? I think this looks a bit silly on me."

"I think you look great."

"I still can't believe you two are getting married." Liv said. "This is nuts."

"There's so many plans."

"It's so full on." Habbs agreed. "We actually just went and chose our wedding scent."

"Your what? I saw it on your story earlier and I was like have they gone mad. What does it mean?"

"So it's how you're going to smell on the wedding day and you get it bottled up."

"That's actually really sweet."

"Yeah so then you can put them around the house in diffusers. Then when we hate each other I can just whip them out and be like 'oh, we're not getting a divorce just yet'."

"What else have you been doing?" I asked. 

"Well throughout all of this I have also been finishing up my bikini line. Which I am now organising a fashion show for and I would love you to come, it's this weekend. I need you with me just to get drunk and forget about it."

"That's really exciting." Liv agreed to come as did Tiff. 

"I would love to come you know I would but it is Digby's birthday and I've got a day out planned for us."

"Ditching your friends for a boy, I never thought I would see the day Miss Locke." Liv fake cried. 

"Shut up, I would love to be there but I need to make this a special day for him, he deserves it."

"Maybe buy him a wedding dress, obviously for you." Tiff joked. 

"I'll just show up at his door that morning, dress on, veil on. Because that won't scare him off at all."

"I actually can't imagine myself wearing a dress." Liv commented. 

"I can imagine you in a sexy suit." Tiff said. 

"No I would say something really slim line, low back and halter neck. Really sexy and sophisticated."

"Well you guys will find out in ten years, when I find my husband."

****

That evening Julius and Tristan messaged Digby asking if he and I could meet them at a local bar for a few drinks. Never one to turn down a night out, we said yes and sooner or later we arrived to find the two chatting amongst themselves. 

"This is a nice surprise." I told them, taking the side of the booth opposite them. "Thank you for inviting us."

"Thank you for coming." Julius said. "How are you both?"

"Really good," Digby answered. "Though I feel like most of the time people invite you for a drink like this it usually means they're about to deliver some bad news."

"I wouldn't necessary call this bad news...."

"But it's not good news either." Is what I inferred from that.