Shameful

****Willow's POV****

"I really think we need a dog." I must have told Digby this a thousand times already as we strolled hand in hand around the park near his flat. "Come on, imagine how fun it would be."

"Babe you haven't even fully moved in yet, how can we get a dog together when we don't even live in the same place."

"I didn't ask you to be the voice of wisdom." I sarcastically said back to him. "Promise we can get one in the future though."

"When we're all settled we can get a dog. Until then we'll just have to steal Ollie's and pretend he's ours."

"Sounds like a good plan." I said.

"How's Tabitha?" He asked. "I feel like I haven't seen her in ages."

"It's probably only been a few days but she's fine. I don't know, I think it's maybe because she's that bit older and she's a mum but she just doesn't let things like this affect her any more. That's probably the factor I admire about her most, she knows her worth."

"Maybe because she knows it's not the be all and end all, we all love Julius but she knows that there's plenty more people out there and she shouldn't be too held up in this."

"Exactly."

After the event the other night I've been trying to stay at home as much as possible and keep Tabitha occupied whilst everything went down with Julius. I've also been checking in on Emily and made sure she's alright everything that went on, I'm quite glad I haven't bumped into Harvey yet as he definitely was not my favourite person at the moment. 

Just as we were walking along I spotted Miles coming in the other direction. 

"Hey you two." He said and stopped in front of us. "You're looking well."

"So are you. Anything to do with Verity?"

"Ha ha. It's still really early days, but I just have fun when I'm around here and we're enjoying spending time together. However from all this, Verity mentioned that Ruby had quite a few things to say about it."

"Mate I've told you this before." Digby said. "You've got to sort this out with Ruby because otherwise she's just going to ruin anything you potentially have with another girl. I don't know if it's because of the way you left things..."

"But the last thing she said to me was she that wanted to do her own thing, she didn't want to hang out anymore. So I just respected that and walked away. Then she got back with Rez" Miles explained. 

"I'll be honest with you, even before any of this she was kind of like a possessive ex girlfriend, without the ex girlfriend part, like she's acting really jealous right now." I told him. "I think you need to speak to her and find out where this is all coming from."

"Yeah I feel like I'm in the right place to reach out and talk to her right now." Miles said but the conversation turned flat when we saw Emily coming over, who he must have been meeting. "How are you?"

"My head is completely scrambled. I just can't believe it, as if he's done that to me."

"It's disgusting."  Miles told her. "He's a joke."

"The whole this is wrong from start to finish."

"My whole future was planned and all that's been taking away from me almost overnight. I've been with him now for two years and I live with him."

"Thank God Ruby told you."

"Yeah exactly, when I confronted him he said he had every intention of telling me. But did he, or did he just get caught out?"