Argument

****Willow's POV****

The pool party was incredible, after all the guests went all our house stayed down there and had some drinks till the early hours of the morning. Everyone was wasted but we all seemed to be having a great time. I stumbled into my bed with a little help from Liv and Tiff and slept straight through till the morning.

Tristan had promised to make breakfast for us all which was lovely so I sat between him and Liv, wearing a two piece white rubbed loungewear set.

"So did everyone enjoy the pool party last night?" Liv asked

"It was a fantastic." Tiff replied.

"No." Emily and Tristan argued.

"What happened with Verity then?" I asked.

"It was literally like I was speaking to a ghost. I had not idea what to say to her but it was so hard seeing her all the time."

"Have you discussed the respect thing? What's the bottom line with it? Would you be upset if you saw her with someone?" Emily asked.

"Yeah, I don't want to hurt anyone and I've got that respect for her. I wanted there to be an understanding between us both."

"Do you think it will be hard being in the same friendship group?"

"Of course, we need to understand how we work together in a social situation." He said. "I'm going to go and get a coffee though so I'll see you all later."

"How are you all feeling about the whole whole Zara situation?" Emily asked.

"Wait what happened?" I asked.

"I feel drained. So basically we saw Zara and it came out that I have a voicemail of Melissa calling her a fame hungry whore."

"I'm not her biggest fan but that is out of order. If one of my best friends said that to me I would be livid."

"I heard there is a chance though that Sam is going to take her back. I think they're trying to work through things." Tiff said.

"Are you surprised about that?" Liv asked.

"I actually could always see this coming. I don't have anything against Zara, other than she cheated on Sam, but if he's happy with her then I'm happy for them."

"Do you think you could be friends with her?"

"It's hard because you all know me, I don't like arguments and I'd rather squash everything but she really did hurt me. I did nothing wrong to that girl and yet she thinks I'm the devil reincarnated. For Sam's sake and to make things not awkward I'd be prepared to forget about it and be civil but I won't be inviting her over for dinner."

"Did you speak to Tristan last night?"

"I can remember seeing him on the way to the toilet and he was really sweet but other than that we were both in different groups. The way he's just spoken about Verity though alarms me."