Advice

****Willow's POV****

Last night after the country party thing Tristan was really off with me, he didn't go into a separate room but he didn't even try to start up a conversation like he usually would and he seemed to be lost in thought quite a lot. I had to just let him get on with this sort of thing, like he instructed me the other day so I took myself off and found Gareth, Ollie and Sophie all having a chat on his bed and joined them. 

"I can't tell you how much Rosita has changed my life" Ollie said cuddling the pregnancy pillow that Sophie had bought him. 

"This is literally where my life is at, I tell you that we have a slow sex life and then you buy this."

"It was for both of you." Sophie explained. "Two sausages on both sides which you can mount and meet in the middle."

"I like cuddling him and now he's named that monster. You're going to end up having a sympathy pregnancy"

"Do you think you'll find him in the kitchen like mixing nutella with gherkins?" I joked. 

"The naming this is just opening up a whole new avenue of weirdness, it's like there's another person in the relationship."

"Why? I like to name everything, including..." Gareth noticed what she was on about by her cheeky wink. 

"You need a good session, poor Julius this morning nearly had a seizure, he didn't know what to do with himself." Ollie said to Sophie. 

"I know!"

"You basically sat there like mummy's got some medicine for you."

"Excuse me!"

"But basically it was like that, he was like some small Guinea Fowl who was stuck in the headlights, it was extraordinary."

"Its not my fault that I'm a very sensual person."

"I think you're very charged right now." I told her. 

"I am"

"You need a release."

"Can I trust you all with a little secret?"

"What? Tell me right now." Ollie almost shouted.

"I've met this man. His name's Tom Zanetti, not sure if you've heard of him or not but he's a DJ."

"I've seen photos." I told her. "He is definitely a piece of you, quite rough and ready."

"He's such a lovely man and he makes me laugh. I love the fact that I only understand half of what he says."

"Well as long as he can understand your language of love."

"That's the thing. We kind of met each other, lockdown happened and unfortunately since then we haven't seen each other. We've spoken on the phone almost every day but it's been like a month of just foreplay now and we still haven't actually gone all the way yet. Do you think it's a good idea to invite him down here for my birthday?"

"Oh I think it's essential."

"I'm just shitting myself right now that this could be a massive mistake."

"I think you should just use this opportunity to get to know each other and bonk like rabbits."

"That's the plan." She gave us all a wink. "But if that's the case for all couples right now, where is Tristan?"

"You probably have a better idea than me right now."

"Has something happened again?"

"This is the thing, like I don't think anything's happened but then last night he just suddenly turned after the party and barely said a word to me. I just think at the moment we're probably best to just cool off separately and then hopefully he'll speak to me when he's ready."