Last Night

****Willow's POV****

I woke up the next morning with a very sore head, as after we all left the party next door we went back to our place and got wasted. I've probably had more to drink in the week that I've been here than in the whole year put together. Turning over in bed though I found Tristan led next to me on his phone. I quickly checked to make sure I was fully clothed, which I was, before releasing a breath.

"Good Morning." He turned over to find me staring at him. "I thought I was going to have to leave without you."

"Morning. Not to be rude but what exactly happened last night."

"I feel like it would be best to show you."

He turned his phone towards me, playing a video of us both grinding on each other on the table and making out in front of everyone. I could see from the contact that it was Harvey who sent him the video but that must mean we did that in front of everyone.

"Oh no."

"Exactly and I don't want to walk into breakfast on my own and be hit with all them questions."

"Do you remember if anything happened mince we got up here?" I hesitantly asked.

"Nothing happened except from a few more kisses. You basically passed out on the bed after I took your shoes off."

"Thank God." I could see his smile slightly dip after I said that. "Not that I wouldn't want to sleep with you, I mean I don't want to but you know.... basically I don't jump into bed with every guy I meet and I want to remember if something did happen."

"I completely agree. Shall we go and get some breakfast?"

"We shall." We both separated to go and put some clean clothes on before meeting in the corridor.

"Oh and Willow." I turned around and met Tristan's eye. "That grind last night would seduce any guy."

"I've been practicing." I whispered in his ear before rushing down the stairs to find everyone already at the table. "Good Morning."

"Morning."

"How are the love birds?" Emily asked. "Any regrets?"

"I wouldn't go that far." Tristan quickly replied. "No regrets though."

"I've had worse nights, just this hangover that's killing me today."

"I hope someone cleaned this table before breakfast" Harvey said. "I can see you two on it now and I almost want to throw up my breakfast."

"I can see you're all dying to know but nothing happened last night." I told them.

"Really!"

"Willow could hardly make it to bed, I had to carry her up the stairs and then she basically passed out once we got in bed."

"How did you find the original party though?" Tiff asked.

"Willow and I had quite a horribly conversation with the other house. At one point it felt like everyone at that table was against me."

"I wasn't" I pointed out.

"I think in terms of Holmes it was probably a confidence thing. He's just started working out and he probably feel like he can go for Verity now, not saying he couldn't before."

"That doesn't give him a reason to treat people like shit though."

"No."

"Do you think Verity would be annoyed about last night?"