Boarding

Y/n's POV-

The time is 5:32 am and my flight to California is in a few hours. Freshly awoken, I climb out of bed and slump over to the bathroom. I turn on the shower, letting it warm up while I get u dressed. As I step under the running water I find it to be colder than expected, jolting the energy I need into my system.

Leading myself out of the shower, I wrap one towel around my body and another around my hair. While reaching back to turn of the water, accidentally, part of the towel wrapped around me is caught in the stream of water. Slightly bothered, I decide to just get over and one with getting changed.

Third person POV-

Once Y/n had gotten changed she went into her kitchen to prepare herself some breakfast. This of which consists of porridge with a small side bowl of berries and such. Along with this, Y/n pours out some coffee into a "levitating" Harry Potter mug, she had gotten the mug as a joke present for Christmas but took a liking to it. The girl sits down at the table and begins eating what she had made, taking sips of her coffee every now and then.

Now finished with her food and drink, Y/n carries her dishes over to the sink to clean them, not wanting to have a dirty apartment while she's away, even though she did have an agreement with her brother and Hannah, who said they would check in on the apartment regularly. She dries the bowls and mug, and then puts them back into there proper arranged placements.

Y/n heads back into the bathroom and brushes her teeth. She takes her time to think during the action. She thinks of anything she might of forgotten, what she can do while on the plane and what she is taking in her carry on. Done with brushing her teeth, she washes out her mouth with water and dabs a flannel(hand towel) to her lips, making sure to not embarrass herself with dried toothpaste on her face.

She goes into her bed room and pick up her phone and charger, putting said charger into her carry on. Y/n looks at the time and realises she need to go to the airport soon. She double checks she has got everything she needs and sets off.

~Time skip~

Y/n sits waiting for her flight to be called. She had just made her way through security and dropped of her luggage. The girl reaches into her carry, pulling out a book, 'Mortal Engines' it read. Y/n had recently gotten interested in the book series and was on the third out of four books. Gently, she opens the book to where she had placed her marker previously. Roughly twenty minutes later her flight is called and she places the book back into her bag.

She hand the attendant her ticket and makes her way onto the plane. Her steps pattered along the floor, walking down the isle on search for her seat. After a moment's wait, a small 'ding' is heard, signalling for seatbelts to be secured. Y/n had her carry on by her feet, easily accessible for her if she were to grab something from within it. Luckily, the anxious girl, got a window seat, where she'll soon be able to watch the London skyline pass from sight. She hopes her nerves will calm down during the flight.

Soon enough, the plane begins to move and Y/n watches through the window as the vehicle lifts from off the ground. Y/n found things like the sky and space scintillating leading her to daydream about what's out past our galaxy. As the plane levels out she decide to quickly take a picture on her phone for her to post later.

A/n: Hello there! I feel like I'm saying this almost every chapter, but thank you for all the reads and votes. This just hit 5.5k reads and 220 vote, I honestly didn't expect anyone to keep on reading this, so to hit this milestone was kind of shocking. As always, hope you have a good day or night <3