A New Friend

Y/n's POV-

I run down the street, trying to get to my apartment, but it just happens to start raining. I shove my camera under my coat in attempt to keep it dry.  All I wanted to do was take a few photos however, the weather decided not to be on my side today. God, how I hate English weather. It's always bloody raining at the most inconvenient times!

I finally reach my apartment building, and drag myself into the elevator. I press the button for my floor, and watch the doors close.  As they shut, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. I pull my camera out from under the covering of my coat, and check to see if it was wet or not. Luckily, it wasn't. The elevator stops, the doors open onto my floor. I step out, and begin to walk the hall in the direction of my apartment. I fumble through my pocket, in search for my keys. I retrieve them just as I get to my door.

I unlock the door to my apartment and lock it behind me as I walk in. I throw my key onto the hook, delicately hung next to the door. Taking my coat off, I drape it over its hanger. I walk through the darkness, and head towards my bedroom and turn on the light. I place my camera on my desk. I take my phone out of my pocket and place it on my desk, next to my camera.

I walk over to my wardrobe and grab some clothes for me to change into. I quickly head over to the bathroom and take a shower. After drying off, I change, putting on the comfy hoodie and joggers I had gotten out previously. I get my hair out of my face and make my way back into my room, sitting at my desk.

I open up my laptop and connect it to my camera, via a wire. I sign into Instagram and post the one good picture I had managed to take before it began raining. I disconnect my camera and close down Instagram and turn off my laptop. I pick up my phone, bringing it to the kitchen, where I grab myself some food before going to bed.  Now full, I go lay down on my bed, sitting my phone on the bedside table.

Just as I'm about to drift to sleep, I hear a notification.
Notification: danny.phantom.exe has liked your post.
Considering I have a "small" following, myself, I just assume it was another random person I wouldn't know. But, among closer inspection I realise that I recognise the name from somewhere. I decide to have a small look at the account. This is when I remember where I recognise his name from. I had seen him on TikTok a few times, when scrolling through my for you page he would pop up, mostly due to my small obsession with anime.

As I was about to turn my phone off, I notice another notification. He messaged me.

Danny's POV-

While laying in my bed, I scroll through Instagram. As I tap to look at my explore page, I see a photo of some street art, taken by a smaller account. I like the post and decide to take a look at the account. Their account seems to be mainly photography and art, but there are a couple pictures of who I assume to be the photographer.  The account owner has some real talent.

Though anxious, I decide to message them. I open the message link and type "Hey! I looked at your account and the things you post are really cool" hesitantly I press send.  I wait a minute or two to see if they reply, which is when I see that she was typing.

A/n: This chapter was shorter than I meant for it to be, but I really wanted to get the first chapter out. The next chapter will have more interaction between Danny and you, and will be longer than this one. What will you say to his message? Continue reading to find out, that being if the next chapter is out yet... Hope you enjoyed!