Getting Settled

Danny's POV-

"Hi..." Honestly, I am at a loss for words. "I can't believe we actually met in person" Y/n giggles between words. "Me neither. C'mon, I'll give you the tour." I state. I take one of her suitcases, with her permission, to make it easier for her and I show the way to the apartment. As we are walking, she follows behind me. She looks adorable, looking around and observing the area. We step onto the elevator and start a conversation.

"So, Ashton and Isaiah are out right now, but when they get back I can introduce you. For now we can just get you settled in and chill." I announce, as I speak Y/n pays close attention, nodding her head along. "Sound good to me!" Her voice is so calming and peaceful, "Ding" she mirrors the noise of the elevator, which arrived at our floor. 'How can one human being be so cute?' I ask myself.

We step out of the elevator and I lead her to the apartment. I reach into my pocket, pull out my keys and unlock the door, this reminds me that at some point I need to give Y/n a spare key, I can trust her with it. "Here we are!" I say."Let me show you to where you'll be staying" I chuckle, I am quite nervous at this point. I lead her to her room and open the door for her. She walks through, saying "Why thank you, kind sir." in a joking manner, giggling right after the words escaped her mouth. Putting on the British Gentleman accent, I reply "You're ever so welcome, your majesty." We laugh together and it takes some of my nerves away.

Y/n's POV-

As I look around the room, I find it to be cosy. The is small with plain walls and a single bed off in the corner. There's a dresser by the window and a little desk in the corner opposite the bed. "I like it." I tell Danny, in all honesty. Danny steps into the room with me, placing the suitcase he was holding by the door of the bed. "I'm glad," He responds, "do you need any help with unpacking?". Knowing that he has his own unpacking to do, I politely decline "No, thank you! You have your own stuff to sort anyway, and I wouldn't want to get in your way..." He smiles at me, "Okay, well my room is the last room on the left of the hallway. If you need me or have any questions, I'll be in there". I nod to his statement and smile back at him. "Okie dokie! Thank you again, for letting me stay here." I let him know of my gratitude. "No worries." He says, smiling once more and going into his own room, closing both mine and his door on his way.

I sigh and smile to myself, ready to begin unpacking. I go into my first suitcase, full of clothes and such, and then pull it over to the dresser. I unzip my suitcase and begin organising my clothes into piles, sitting on the floor. As I'm placing clothes into piles I realise that this may take a while, so I grab my phone and headphones out of my bag and begin listen to some music.

~Time Skip~

After about an hour, I had sorted my clothes into the dresser draws successfully. I zip up the empty suitcase and push it into the lonely corner. Still sitting on the floor, I close the draws that were once open and stand up. I notice that my phone needs charging, so I turn of my music and disconnect my headphones, just to hear a knock at my door. I go and open my door, to which I am greeted by Danny and two other guys, all of them decently taller than me, forcing me to look up at them.

A/n: How are you guys feeling? I want to say, I am not sure if I got the roommates names right, I'm just going off of what I have seen on Danny's YouTube and Twitch, and the same with the layout of the apartment. Anyway, hope you have a good day or night <3 See you in the next chapter(or in my DMs if you're one of the people who message me about chapters)!