Lunch plans

Y/n's POV-

Trying not to wake up Danny I crawl out from under his grasp and shuffle my way off the bed. I go over to my dresser grab the clothes I intend to wear to work, luckily the LA office isn't as strict with uniform, and I can just wear casual clothes that look a bit more on the formal side. I yoink my toiletries bag and head over to the bathroom to shower. Before I enter I knock on the door to check that no one is in there already, thankfully there isn't.I go onto the bathroom and lock the door behind me. Placing my things on the counter and turning on the hot water, I begin to undress while the water warms.

After showering, I dry myself off, including drying my hair, change into my clothes and grab my toiletries bag. I unlock the bathroom door and head back to my room with my things. Once in my room put all my stuff back and place my dirty clothes into a mini laundry bag I brought with me. I proceed to grab my make up and mirror, and then sit on the floor to quickly do my usual facial stuff.

Now done with getting ready, I grab my work things so I can leave. I put on my shoes and coat, then whisper a goodbye to Danny, "I'm going to work, see you later. Lov-" I nearly slipped up in my words but stop myself just in time. I shake it off and leave to go work.

Danny's POV-

I wake up to what I think to be the front door closing and an empty bed. I would be lying if I said I wasn't slightly dissolved that Y/n had to go to work. I get up out of her bed and make it for her. Looking over to my phone, I pick it up and see the time, 'Damm she leaves early' I think to myself. I am exit her room and go into my own, plopping down onto the bed and groaning. I just go back to sleep, not being bothered to put energy in staying awake.

Third person's POV-

Y/n had just got to work in time to not be late. She sets her thing down on her desk, opens up her email and sighs at the load of work that she has for the day. Looking at her schedule, she see that for the first 3 hours she is free, then she has lunch, and for the of her working hours she has 2 meetings and then has to go supervise some new employees. Luckily she gets to go on break between the meetings.

~Time Skip~

Y/n had half an hour to go until her lunch break and was exhausted from not being able to grab a cup of coffee before work, she would have to coffee the office offers but the last time she had it, it tasted like dirt. Suddenly her phone buzzes and she sees that Cassie has messaged her. Y/n peeks at the text.

Cassie: Hey
Cassie: I was wondering if you would like to get some coffee on you lunch break, it would be on the house as a gift of sorts... (:
Me: Hey!
Me: Sure, I would love to, I've also been dyyyyingggg from lack of caffeine today. You are my saviour, Cassie.

To be fair, I was over exaggerating but I need caffeine at this point. I think it's really nice of Cassie to offer as well. 'Cassie to the rescue' I think to myself, with a small chuckle. Well, only half and hour to go then...

Danny's POV-

I had just woken up for the third time today and think that it is finally time to properly get up. I stand up out of bed and leave my room to go to the kitchen, it's a fairly small kitchen but it works. I look in the cupboard for the coffee but find that we've ran out, look like I'll have to go out and get some. I remember that there's a coffee shop that's not that much of a walk away, I can just go there and get a cup.I go back into my room and start getting ready for the day.

A/n: I am so sorry, I meant to post this chapter yesterday but got a bit distracted and wasn't feeling that well anyways. In the next chapter we may end up seeing a little bit of jealousy for more than one person, so stick around if you want to read that. Hope you have a good day or night <3