Chatter

Third person's POV-

It's been about a week since the awkward coffee shop situation. Currently, it's a Friday and Y/n has just gotten back from her shift at the office, making it about half five in the evening. Y/n was extremely exhausted from today and wanted nothing more but to go to sleep. Unfortunately for her, she didn't know that Danny had planned to stream later on today, she had gotten used to asking whether there would be a stream or not but, she had seemed to forgotten to ask today. Therefore, Y/n, after had gotten changed into some pjs, went to sleep expecting it to go uninterrupted.

Danny was currently in his room, minding his own business, updating his newest DnD quest. As he is typing on his computer he receives a discord notification from his friend Brandon, another popular TikTok creator, the messages reads: "Hey" "We still meeting at yours tomorrow?" Danny is quick to reply, saying "Yeah" "You won't be bothered by my roommates right?" Not a minute later Brandon responds, "Of course not" Danny is glad to know that.

~Time Skip(2-ish hours later)~

Danny was now on stream with his friend SnowwMiser. For this stream, Danny was being particularly louder than usual, unaware of the sleeping person just a wall away.

Y/n's POV-

I've just been woken up by a very loud curse word from Danny. Though still quite drowsy from just waking up, I decide to go check and see what happened out of curiosity. I grab a blanket to keep myself warm and slowly make my way to Danny's room. I go to knock, but get surprised when the door opened before I could. Danny steps out of his room, closing the door behind him. "Hey," he greets, "I'm streaming, what's up?" A wave of realisation hits me, when I register that he was probably yelling because of the stream. "Oh, sorry, I was just wondering why you were yelling louder than normal..." I respond.

Danny looks me up and down, and looks like had a realisation of his own. "Yeah, just streaming, but..." he says, "did I wake you up, or something?" I do somewhat of a combination of a nod and a shrug. "Sorry." He says, I quickly shake my head in response, "No, it's fine, I need to eat something anyway." Danny looks back at his door. "Well I need to fill my water bottle and get back to streaming, but there might be some food in the fridge..." yet again, I nod, with a smile this time. Danny passes me by and heads to the small kitchen in the apartment, I, however, head right back to my room.

'Maybe I'll watch his stream' I think to myself as I sit back down on my bed, pulling my laptop from off of the bedside table. As I open up twitch and go to Danny's stream I see the chat asking 'was that a girl?' and 'does Danny have a girl over?' and other questions, some of them a bit strange... 'Maybe I should get something to eat before I get stuck, focused on the stream' I think to myself. So that's what I do.

A/n: Thanks you your guy's continuous support. Just want to let you know that the next couple of chapters might not be up to standards, as I'm not very well. Anyway, hope you have a good day or night <3