Chills

Y/n's POV-

It's 8:30 am and I'm rushing to get my things together, because I overslept after going to sleep late last night with Danny. Luckily, I didn't wake him up when I got out of bed but, now I don't have anytime to get breakfast or coffee, plus, I haven't got the time to double check what I've done before leaving like I usually do. I throw on some suitable clothes for work and rush into the bathroom. 'Thank God, nobodies awake yet and wanting to use the bathroom' I think to myself.

After using the bathroom and doing the necessities, like brushing my teeth, then quickly tying my hair up and out of my face, I go back into my room and shove the thing I need in my bag. Phone, glasses, folder, keys... I feel like I was forgetting something. 'It can't be that important' I decide, not nothing to waste time overthinking. I grab my shoes, slip them on. Doing everything I think I need to do, I speedily make my way out of the apartment. It's probably just my mind running at a thousand mile per hour but, the hallway seems longer than usual and I feel like I'm wasting time.

As I get to the elevator, I hurriedly press the button, impatience churning through me. The door open, and I do the same thing, immediately pressing the button to close the door and head to the ground floor. As I get to the ground floor, and leave the building, I see Cassie standing about 10 feet away, looking around as if she was in search for someone or something. She makes eye contact with me, then immediately waves and begins to walk towards me. I find this strange, because I've never told her where the apartment is, and she's never mentioned a reason on why she would be near this area.

"Hey!" She yells, "I've been hoping to get a chance to talk to you."Cassie's demeanour is a bit off and it's unsettling. "I'm so sorry, Cassie, but I have to get to work..." I say trying to get out of the interaction, beginning to slowly distance myself. Cassie latches her hand onto my wrist and exclaims, "I just really need to ask you something!" I pull my wrist from out of her grasp and step further back. "I'm going to work, Cassie, you can ask me another time" with that I walk away from her, fast, not just because I'm running late, but because that interaction gave me chills.

The whole walk to the office felt quite eerie, but it's probably just because of before. Thankfully, I'm much more comfortable now that I'm in my studio, of the office, as we prepare to do a shoot for a new client. I go into my bag to get the key card that opens the door to the photography equipment, and realise that must be what I forgot. 'For Gods sake' I think to myself. Hopefully someone else has a spare key card, because I do not want to have to head all the way back to the apartment. Maybe Grayson has one...

A/n: The end chapter is mainly filler, but the rest of the chapter is just a bit of an update on the Cassie situation. On another note, we surpassed 60k reads, that's pretty awesome, also got over 2k reads, so thank you for that! Hope you enjoyed, and hope you have a good day or night <3