Tension

Isaiah's POV-

Ashton, Y/n and I were all sitting in the living room when Danny enters the room, with a slightly red face. Whether it was because he was embarrassed, angry or just hot, was unbeknownst to me, however it seems that Ashton had also noticed. Ashton, too, had no clue to what had caused Danny's blush. We both shrug to each other and decide to ignore it.

Y/n's POV-

I hear the door to Danny's room open and look up to see him walking back, at which I smile at him, then go back to searching frogs on Google, because why not? Danny sit down in the chair opposite me. In the corner of my eye I see Ashton and Isaiah flick their heads to each other, then to Danny and back, shrugging and going back to how they were before. "So, Y/n, what do you do for school or work?" Ashton asks. I take a second to think of how to reply and say, "Well, college in England is a bit different than here but, I did two years at LCCM(London College of Creative Media), then went to work at a small company as a media manger, then not too long ago I got promoted to assistant head manager of the media department. The company was originally founded in America, so the HQ in London is a lot smaller than the one here and it's taking a bit to get used to it, but so far everything is going alright..." they all sat there, other than Danny, looking slightly surprised. I smile at their reactions and awkwardly chuckle a tiny bit.

Danny's POV-

As we were all sitting here, I couldn't help but think of what Jake had shown me. It was one Y/n's recent TikToks and she looked stunning. She was in a long blue dress, that had a slit running part way down the side, it was regal almost. She had done a thirst trap, which I can't really oppose to because I make them myself. I knew Jake just sent me the video to tease me, as I had hinted to having feelings towards Y/n not too long ago. Apparently, I had been zoned out for a bit, because I noticed Y/n stand up and go back to her room. Isaiah informs me that she was going to unpack some more of her things.

Y/n's POV-

I walk into my room and notice I had forgot to pack away my dress. I grab it from off my bed and hold it out in front of me. I'm about to fold it when I hear a knock at the door. I turn around, noticing I hadn't closed my door, and see Danny standing in the doorway. "Hi!"

A/n: Thank you for 20k reads! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, the next one should be out within a week. Hope you have a good day or night <3