Facetime

Y/n's POV-

The time's quarter to six and I'm rushing around my room, cleaning, making everything neat, using way too much effort for someone who doesn't even like me. I quickly, shove my art supplies under my bed and straighten the quilt on it, then I go and shuffle over to my wardrobe in search of a suitable outfit.

I end up picking something comfortable but not too comfortable. I picked a pair of black jeans, a vest(A/n: I'm not sure if vests are the same thing in other countries as they are England) and my favourite hoodie. By the time I had finished doing all this, it was a minute til six.

The clock hits six and I go into my contacts and call Danny. "Hey, how are you?" I exclaim, excitedly. I see him in front of me, finally, and he's smiling, light reflecting in his eyes, hair perfectly messy, I can actually see him when talking.

"Hey princess, much better now that I can see you, how about you?" I blush at his statement, blinking a few times to ground myself. I think he noticed my flustered expression, as I see a smirk slowly form in the corner of his mouth.

"I could say the very same thing" I decide to cover my embarrassment by flirting back. In which it is my turn to smirk, because I see shock flash in his facial expression , even if it was only for a couple of seconds.

"Touché" Danny laughs. His laugh is hard not to smile at, it fills me with serotonin. I return the gesture.

Danny's POV-

Y/n's laugh is just too attractive. "You look beautiful by the way" I say, hoping to get some sort of reaction out of her. Suddenly her whole face flushes pink.

"I-I could say the same for you," she stutters, "wait- I...uh i mean you look handsome!". The way she speaks when flustered is adorable. I wish I could hold her, right now.

I thank her, and she cutely nods, a smile laced upon her face. "Ready to watch Tokyo Ghoul, Princess?" I ask. She instantly replies, "Yeah!" I can tell she's nervous, at least I know it's not just me even though I can hide it a bit easier than Y/n.

We start watching the first episode, 'tragedy'.  We're only a few seconds in and Y/n let's out a small chuckle, I see what's on the screen and immediately know that we have similar humour, that being dark. About half way through the episode I can tell she's invested in it, making me smile, knowing that I now have another excuse to talk to her, my princess.

I ask her what characters she likes and she replies with "I like Kaneki and Nagachika, didn't you dress up as Kaneki for Halloween?" I was slightly surprised that she remembered. The fact that she did... it made me feel content.

After watching more than quite a few episodes, I notice that Y/n I beginning to look sleepy. "Do wanna stop watching and talk for a bit?" I inquire, putting into consideration how tired she looks. She actually looks really pretty when tired.

"Sure..." she attempts to respond, only to lengthen it out with a yawn. Her eyes squint, barely staying open. We talk for a bit, then I tell her I'm going to quickly get some water. By the time I return, Y/n had fallen asleep.

"Night, Princess, talk to you in the morning." I whisper softly and end the call.

A/n: Thank you all so much for over 600 reads and nearly 40 votes! I hope you guys have been enjoying the story so far. I really wanna keep writing things you lot would like, so if there's anything you want put in please suggest it in the comments. Have a good day or night <3