Sleeping beauty

Danny's POV-

I've just woken up and I find myself with my arms wrapped around Y/n, and her snuggling into my chest. It's positively one of the cutest things I've seen her in the time that I've know her. I reach for my phone that was in my pocket, but find that it had fallen out. I look around slightly and see that it had fallen beside me, I grab it to check the time and see that it is 3 am.

My throat feels dry so I decide to go get some water. As I go to move Y/n pulls me closer. No matter how much I might need a drink right now, she is too f*cking adorable to disturb. I'll just get a drink in the morning. I lay a soft kiss on the top of Y/n's head and attempt to go back to sleep with success.

Y/n's POV-

My eyes flutter open and I expect myself to see light yet all I see is darkness. I feel a bit of pressure on my head and real myself back slightly. I look up to see Danny with his arms me. I immediately start blushing and get a little bit flustered but manage to calm down. It seems that we had both fallen asleep and ended up cuddling in the night. Danny's very warm, I could stay like this forever.

I go to check the time and look over to my laptop. I try to power it on, only to realise it had died. 'Great, let's just hope I won't need it at work' I think. I feel my phone in the back pocket of my joggers so I pull it out and look at the time. 'Crap, I need to go to work!' I begin to panic as I notice I have just an hour to get ready and be at the office.

A/n: Hello! Sorry for the short chapter, I haven't been very motivated recently but I will try to keep the chapters to their usual standard. Thank you for all the support on previous chapter, hope you have a good day or night <3