Stream

Y/n's POV-

It was around 8 pm and I'm awoken by a small 'thud'. I look around the room to spot my phone sitting on the floor, buzzing, seemingly to have shaken itself off of the bedside table. Reaching down, I pick the device up to see what has cause the buzzing. My phone was spammed with people tagging me in comments and multiple likes of my most recent post. I was used to a couple hundred likes/comments, but this was out of the ordinary. My post had a few thousand likes/comments, a good percentage of them gossiping about the partial flirting between me and Danny in said comments. To be honest I found it kind of entertaining, reading people's theories.

After about 15 minutes of reading the comments, I decided to try and go back to sleep. It didn't work. Not matter how hard I tried, I couldn't fall back to sleep. "Ugh," I say aloud, "guess I might as well get up to something. Maybe if I do something I'll get sleepy." I get up out of bed and make my way over to one of my suitcases and pull out my laptop. I sit on the bed and as I do so I receive a twitch notification saying Danny's live. 'Why not watch his stream?' I think to myself. I turn and log onto my laptop, and open a Google tab to open twitch. Once logged on, I look over to my following column and click onto the stream.

Danny was doing a gaming and work out stream where his subscribers can control the work out. 'This can be fun' I think, as subscribe the channel. Danny reads out the subscription, "Thank you, BritishDinoGirl for the subscription"(it's a random name). "Hellooooo Danny boi!" I type into on the chat. I watch him read the chat and see his eyes widen, presumably noticing the nickname I had called him. Danny reaches over to his phone and begins to type something, telling his chat "one second guys", as he puts his phone back to gaming I get a message on my own phone. Without surprise, it turns out to be from Danny.

Danny: That's you on my stream right?      BritishDinoGirl?
In attempt to make him blush I decide to write my response in the chat, instead of by DM's. "You are correct my prince 💜" just like I wanted, I see a small blush appear on his face after about a minute. Lucky for him, the chat just think he's getting red from working out. However, I can't help but giggle at how it was much easier it was to get such a reaction, then I had expected.

About 5 minutes pass and it got to the point where subs can change the course of Danny's work out. He chose to go with push ups and the chat get to help decide how many. The amount ended up being 30. I'll admit, watching this work out stream is very entertaining. After nearly an hour had passed I figure I donate to him, because why not? Along with the donation I leave a small message, "Would you ever stream a game of DnD with friends?". When the donation pops up I can see him take a bit to think. "I wouldn't mind it, but I depends with what friends and if they'd be okay with it" he replies. I secretly hope that if he were to that type of stream, that I would be invited along.

~Time skip~

I had been watching Danny's stream for awhile now and was getting tired again. I log off of twitch and shut down my laptop. 'Time to get some actual sleep' j think to myself. In a matter of minutes I drift to sleep. Only two sleeps left.

A/n: The story got 7k views! Let's gooooooo... The next couple of chapter will be small interactions with Danny over the internet but the one after those will be the one where you two meet. Stay tuned to read it! Hope you have a good day or night <3