Tick tock

Third person's POV-

The day had flew by for Y/n. She got along with a few co-workers and her boss wasn't too bad of a person, as far as she could tell. She had a brief talk with Danny at lunch, but spent most of her time organising her new office space. Even the journey back to the hotel was easy. Currently, she was sitting in her hotel room, eating fast food and watching YouTube videos.

As she finishes up her food, and throws away any rubbish that came with it, she begins to settle down in bed, laptop on her legs. While scrolling, she comes across one of Danny's videos, it was of him playing Cyberpunk. She clicks on the video and begins watching it. Watching the video, she can't help but laugh.

Getting later into the night Y/n started to get tired, with that she close her tab and shuts down her laptop, placing it on the bedside table. Laying down, she takes notice to the incessant ticking of the clock. Minutes pass of her trying to fall asleep without success and at this point it feels as if the clock is mocking her. In defeat, Y/n decides on making TikToks, hoping that by the end of making them that she'll be tired enough to fall asleep fast.

She scrolls down her FYP looking for a sound to use. She comes across a thirst trap video, giving her the idea to make and post one to see how people react. She head over to her suitcase and look for something she can change into. She then remembers the dress she had packed and pulls it out of her case. She film the first part of the trap in her pjs, then goes to change into the dress.

Once changed, she matches the transition and tries her best to look good. It took a few tries but as soon as she finished filming and editing the TikTok, she posted it and then filmed a few more to put in her drafts. Y/n was now very tired and wanted to go to sleep. She changed back into her pjs and went to bed, ignoring the ticking of the clock and falling asleep almost immediately.

A/n: Sorry for the short chapter. I'm working on some one-shots for Haikyuu, I'm not sure when the first chapter will be up but if you're interested in that be on the look out. As always, hope you have a good day or night <3