Hearing your voice?

Y/n's POV-

When I look at my notifications I see Danny had commented.
Danny: You have to go through with it... you promised me!
I like his comment and giggle at his silliness. I type a reply.
Me: I didn't promise you anything Danny boy 😋
He must be active, because he replied pretty quickly.
Danny: What if we watched it together? 😏

"How does he expect us to do that?" I ask myself.
Me: We live in different countries idot 🙄
Yet again, Danny replies quickly.
Danny: You say that but you the one who spelt idiot wrong 🤦🏼
Deciding not to have a full blown conversation, in the comments of one of my TikToks, I message him on insta.
Me: So... How we gonna watch Tokyo Ghoul together if we live so far away?
Danny: Netflix party and FaceTime...?
Me: Sure! Is Wednesday ok for you?
Danny: Yeah, can I call you later?
Me: okie dokie and yep 😘
Me: Ahh sorry wrong emoji!!!!!
Danny: It's ok princess 😉
My face warms heavily when reading this, slightly, embarrassed by the nickname.
Me: okay uh I need to finish my assignment but I'll message you when I'm done 👋🏻😅
Danny: cya 👋🏻

I like his message and put my phone down, in hopes to get over and done with my work as fast as possible. I press my glasses up my nose and focus my eyes onto the laptop in front of me.
(A/n: I can't help but think of every anime person ever, with glasses, doing this)

Danny's POV-

I did it, again. I called her 'princess', she doesn't seem to mind, at least I hope she doesn't... I can't help but find myself excited to call her. I will get to hear her voice. Its not like I haven't heard her voice before, in her Instagram story and such but this is different, this is having an actually conversation with her. "Oh god," I say aloud to no one in particular "I have to hold up a conversation without seeming too weird". My heart begins to beat faster, so much I can hear it.

Y/n's POV-
~Time Skip~

I finish up my work, letting out a sigh and relax my shoulders. After saving my work, I exit all the software I was using then shut down my laptop and close it. I pick up my phone and message Danny.
Me: Hey! I finished my work, are you good to call now?
A few minutes pass by when he replies.
Danny: Great 👍🏻
Danny: Yeah, can I get your number?
Me: Of course😋
Me: *your number*
Danny: Thanks ✌🏻😏

I was about to reply, when I see that an unknown number was calling me. I pressing the accept button, assuming it was Danny. I put my phone on speaker. "Hello?" I hear him say, in a questioning tone. "Hi!" I return, a bit louder than intended. "Oh, hey, how are you?" He asks. "I'm good," I express, standing up and walking over to my bed to lay down "and you?". You can practically hear the smirk in his voice as he says "Much better, now that I get to speak with you...", ending it with a chuckle.

~Time Skip(after talking for about an hour)~

"Anyway," I exclaim "I believe you owe me something...", I giggle at my thought. "And that would be?" He questions. "You, dear sir, owe me your best British accent!" I pronounce, fully knowing the type of videos he does on TikTok.

Danny's POV-

"Well, princess," I say, in my 1800's British accent "how's this?". There's silence on the other end. I begin to get nervous at her reaction. That is until I hear her clear her throat, I realise she probably got flustered (A/n:which you did). "That was amazing!" She announces. "To be honest... I was taken back a bit" her giggle was adorable. "Sorry about that" I laugh out. "Can I ask you a question?" She asks.

A/n: Hello, there! Sorry this was another short one, it was kind of rushed because I just found it I have work due in, but I really wanted to get a chapter out. Please let me know if there's anything to correct, or if you have any suggestions. Next chapter, we find out what you want to ask Danny, and the two of you start to get even closer. See you in the next chapter, hope you liked this!