A Question...

Danny's POV-

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah, go ahead." I say. "Why does Dobby carry a glock?" Y/n asks. I let out a chuckle "Honestly thought you were gonna ask something different," I continue, "um... self-defence, I guess?". "Fair enough!" she laughs out, I can't help but fall in lo-

Wait! What am I thinking? I barely know her... She is very kind though, and funny, and beautiful. I get lost in my thoughts.

"Hello? Danny!" Y/n exclaims. "Huh? Sorry, I blanked out..." I apologise. "It's fine," she mumbles "anyway! What did you think I was going to say, Danny boy?" She says, louder than before. I go hot, in the face. What do I say?

Y/n's POV-

"What do you think I was going to say, Danny boy?"

I wait for his reply, genuinely curios on what he was thinking. "Well, uh..." Danny carries out, "I forgot." he utters. I decide to mess with him. "Ok," I giggle again, "I'll believe you... for now.". We both start laughing. "I've gotta go edit for my new YouTube video, but I'll message you later." He says, lowly. I'm sad that he has to go, but I don't want to keep on the phone if he has work to do. "See you later, then!" I pronounce. "See ya, princess..." I freeze and internally scream. He hangs up.

After a long day of working, I decide that I should go get some food. I walk over to my wardrobe and pick out an outfit. I change into my clothes and pull my hair into a ponytail. I snatch up my phone and glide out of my room, sliding on the hard wood floor with my socks. I make my way over to the door and slip in my shoes. I grab my coat, bag, purse and keys. I put my purse into my bag then shimmy on my coat, putting my phone in the pocket. I open the door and walk out, locking it behind me. I shove my keys into my bag and go over to the elevator. I press the call button and wait.

The elevator arrives. I let the people inside step out , then I step in. The doors close and it's just me and someone else. I assume they're on a floor above me, as the are also heading to the lobby. "What floor?" They ask. "No worries, I'm going to the lobby." I reply. "Oh," they say, "ok...". The elevator begins to move, and I see them grasp the handle attached to the wall. I choose not to ask them about it, as it's not my business.

The elevator, finally, stops at the lobby and we both walk out and head our separate directions. I'm glad to leave the awkward silence and into the busy streets of London. I start my stroll to the nearest Asda(English Walmart for any Americans). As walk down the crowded street, I find myself admiring a mural on the side of a building. I pull my phone out of my pocket, quickly take a picture of it then put my phone back. I continue my stroll to Asda.

I, eventually, make it to Asda. I walk over to the soup isle, picking up a basket on my way. I scan the isle and pick out a few different soups, the make my way to the dairy section(A/n: My lactose intolerance could never). I grab a carton of milk, aware that I'm running low on it, then I grab some coffee creamer. I decide to treat myself and go to the baking isle to get cookie mix. Done, grabbing the cookie mix I make my way over to the self check out. After paying, I walk back home with my bag full of yummy food.

~Time skip brought to you by Asda~

I wash up my bowl I used to eat soup and go sit of the sofa. Now, cost-less I feel cold, so I wrap my self in my soft blanket. I pick up the book off of my coffee table and read it for a little. That is until I hear my phone buzz on the table. I grab it and see a message from Danny.
Danny: Hey
Danny: Just finished editing my video and saw a clip of princess may from full alchemist and it made me think of you
Danny: So here i am... 😐
I think it really cute that he thought of me but don't know whether to be offended or not as i am yet to watch that anime(A/n: I really like the anime, any weebs agree?).

Me: Thank you... I think 😂
Me: I haven't watched that yet 😬
Danny: Add that to the list of animes you need to watch 😅
Me: Yes sir
I instantly regret sending my message, thinking that it might come off as weird.
Danny: Haha 😂 sir?!?
Me: Ignore it ignore it ignore it pleeeassseeee
Danny: 👎
Me: :(
Danny: Wait! Don't be sad...
Laughing, I decide to have some fun of my own.
Me: You're not as nice as I thought you were :(
Danny: What no I'm sorry
Me: I'll forgive you if you help me with something...
I have the perfect plan

Danny: Go ahead, princess
I giggle at my idea.
Me: You have to put something on your insta story of my choosing 😏
Danny: You scare me
Danny: But what is it?
I rack my brain at what I could make him say and what sort of image I could have him put on his story. I have the perfect idea!

A/n: So sorry this was published later than I meant it to be. A few things got in the way of me updating in time, so I got it out ASAP. I hope you still enjoyed, even though it was late. Yet again, please leave any criticism you have for the story or corrections or requests as they are greatly appreciated :) Have a good day, or night(whenever you're reading this)!