The Meeting-Part1

Danny's POV-

"Hello Princess."

"Oh, Hi my prince!" She replies. It's the first time I've properly heard her call me that. She's called me it over messages and such, but never over the phone. It makes me feel special. She makes me feel special.

I can't help but ask her, "You're visiting America?". I realise that I sounded abrupt and go to correct myself however, she didn't seem to mind as before I could change how I had worded my question, she speaks. "Yeah..." She says, softly, "I've going there for work but, I'm not sure on all the details yet. I'm meeting up with my boss tomorrow, to discuss it".

I'm still shocked that I might actually be able to meet her in person. "Wow, that's great, you'll love it here!" I exclaim. I attempt to hide the excitement in my voice but fail.

About an hour passes of us talking about here trip to America, when I notice that I have to go film a video.  "Hey, I've gotta go film a video but I can call you later or tomorrow, if that's alright." I clarify. I hear her hum in response. "See ya!" She says. "See ya." I repeat.

Y/n's POV-
~Time Skip(Day of the meeting)~

Danny didn't need up calling last night, so I guess he'll call me later today. Might as well begin getting ready for my meeting, even though it's in three hours. Better to be early than late.

I get up, out of bed, and slide into the bathroom in my fluffy socks. I glance over to the radiator, checking to see if there is a towel hung, which there is. Opening the cabinet, I grab myself a flannel(rag in America, I think) to wash my face while in the shower, I then close it and start to prepare myself for my shower.

Once done with my shower, I dry myself off and go into the bedroom to find something to wear to the meeting. I pick out a white blouse and some fitting black trousers. For jewellery I wear some silver cross earrings and a silver chain(you can add some sort of charm if you wish). Finishing getting dressed, I walk out into the kitchen to have breakfast.

I pick a blueberry muffin and some coffee for breakfast, as I'm most likely to be done with the meeting in time for lunch. I sit at the island and eat my muffin, while watching TikToks. I come across one of Danny's, where he is asks what anime character he looks like. I see all the comments are saying 'Ken Kaneki' or 'Black Butler', but all I can think of is that scene of Killua in a suit, I giggle at the thought.

I look at the time and see that I still have an hour left until I have to be at the meeting. In the mean while I decide to text Danny.
Me: Hello my prince, how are you on this fine morning, if you are awake?
I take a few sips of my coffee and wait to see if he replies.

Danny: Morning, I'm doing great for a person who just woke up at 1 am :]
Me: Sorry😳
Danny: It's ok, what's up princess?
Me: Just eating before my meeting :)
I begin to feel and for waking Danny up at 1 am, so I choose to keep the conversation short, then he can get a bit of sleep. I take another sip of my coffee as I watch the ellipses load(...).

A/n: Thank you so much for 2k reads. The next chapter will be out on Christmas Day, so slightly earlier that usual. This chapter wasn't as long as the others but I promise to make the one after this longer than the average word count in my chapters. Hope you have a good day or night <3