Mischief

Danny's POV-

I look at my Instagram, seeing all the notifications asking me about my story. Funny thing is... I'm not allowed to answer them, thanks to Y/n. She made me post a picture of her on my story, with bean in all caps and a frog emoji. To that the response of people was confusion would be an understatement.

~Time skip~

It's the next day and the picture is still on my story, due to the fact it was put up later in the day. Y/n keeps on messaging me, joking about the reaction of my friends and fans and I can't help but laugh at her. She's so cute. I want to know what she would look like standing in front of me.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket while I'm sitting at my desk. It's my friend Zak(A/n: just a random name)calling me. I answer, not wanting to be rude, upon bringing my phone up to my ear, I hear yelling from the other side. "DANNY! Who the hell was the hot girl on your insta?!?" Zak yells, "And, why on earth did you put bean with a frog emoji of all things?". "Calm down and I'll tell you" I reply, with slight annoyance in my voice, I didn't exactly feel like going deaf at the age of 18.

"Fine, fine." Zak says in a lower and more soft tone.
"Her names Y/n and it was so she would forgive me." I conclude. There's silence for a couple of seconds, followed by a short humming. "What did you do to receive punishment, man?" I laugh at his question. "Sounds weird when you phrase it like that," I utter, "it wasn't a punishment, it was an apology for teasing her on something she said...".

"Teasing, hmm?" He interrogates. Zak can be really strange minded, to put it lightly. "You taking it out of context!" I assert, "it's not like that... we're just friends". I accidentally let slip a hint of sadness in my voice, I know I shouldn't feel like this because I've known her for such a short time, but I think I really like her. "You like her, don't you?" Zak proposes. I take a second to think on how I should reply, a bit too long though, as my silence leaves to assume his own thoughts. " You do, you like her!" He shouts, making me jump. "Shut up! I don't need my neighbors knowing" I accidentally admit to my liking.

Zak and I continue talking for about 20 minutes, when I get a message. "Hold up a second I got a message." I state. "Oooo... It's Y/n, isn't it?" Zak guesses, not that he's wrong. "Yeah." I reply, now detached from the conversation and more focused on replying to Y/n. "Fair enough, I'll leave you to talk to you crush" he says. "Ok, see ya." I respond. "Bye!" He ends the call.

Y/n: How your day been, king?
Me: King?!?
Y/n: Yes, don't let your crown fall, Danny boy!
Me: Wouldn't that make me you father?
Y/n: Huh?
Me: I call you princess so if you call me King wouldn't that make me you dad?
Y/n: Ahhhhh no I take it back NO THANK YOU 😬
I go to type something, but decide against it, as it might come off as weird to her.

(A/n: I'll let you decide on what you think he was going to say)

Me: 😂☠️
Y/n: I was trying to be nice :(
Me: It's fine you can just come up with a different nickname 😅
Y/n: What would you like me to call you? 🧐😋
Me: Maybe...        (comment what you think)

A/n: Hope you liked this chapter and how it was from Danny's POV the whole time. If there anything you would like me to implement into the story let me know in the comments. I would've gotten this out yesterday but I was preoccupied by a certain 12 hour goodbye stream, for a certain YouTube channel. Anyway, thank you for 250 reads... new chapter should be coming out next week. Have a good day or night! Memento Mori.