Brandon

Y/n's POV-

Last nights stream was really fun. I got to chill with Danny, his chat and Snow. Danny tried to teach me how to play WarZone but, to put it lightly, it didn't end well and I died a lot... We both yelled quite a bit, not in anger or anything like that; we yelled jokingly, and even ended up yelling compliments.

It's currently Saturday and I woke up much later than usual. It's about 1pm and I've just finished getting ready to go get coffee and was going to ask if anyone wanted any but, it turns out I was the only one in the apartment. I grab my headphones, so I can listen to music on the way to the café, and make my way out of the apartment. I double check that the door is locked and exit the building.

~Time Skip~

I just got back to the apartment after getting my coffee, I got an iced black coffee. It seemed that Cassie wasn't working today so there was no interactions with her. I reach for the keys in my back pocket, then go to unlock the door however, it appears that it's already unlocked, one of the boys must be home.

I open the door and close it. I go into my room and put all my things down, not including my drink, and grab a book to read. I take my book and drink into the living room and sit down on the sofa, setting coffee onto the designated table.

After a few minutes of reading, I hear one of the hallway doors open and two sets of footsteps walking down said hallway. I go unbothered, and continue reading my book, when I hear someone speak to me. "Hey, Princess" it's Danny, of course. "Hi, my Prince" I say back, looking up from my book. Beside Danny was a guy, slightly taller than him, with dark hair. "Oh, hello there" I greet the stranger before me. "Hey, I'm Brandon." he returns.

"Brandon, that's my friend Y/n," Danny says, 'why does that sound so wrong?'I think to myself, "they're from the UK but, they're staying with me for this month for work." He explains. "Oh ok, that clarifies the accent then;" Brandon says, "though, I think you've told me this before..."

~Time Skip~
Danny's POV-

Brandon, Y/n and I all ended up sitting in the living room, chatting about things and getting to know each other, at least for Brandon and Y/n. I have to admit that I like how well she gets along with my friends. However, what I didn't like was how Brandon practically exposed me to Y/n by telling her that I talk about to him about her. Like, seriously, I wasn't prepared for the girl, that I like, knowing that I talk to my friends about her.

She's only here for about three more weeks and I need to find the right time to ask her on a date, before she leaves. I didn't realise it but apparently I was being spoken to, as I see a hand lightly wave in front of my face. I snap back to reality asking, "hm? What were you saying?" Y/n retreats her hand. "Do you think I should cosplay Rize?" Y/n questions. I counter her question, "From Tokyo Ghoul?" I was kind of hoping it was her. "Yep!" She replies with excitement expelling from her voice. My hopes came true, "sure, we can cosplay together."

A/n: I think you guys will like the chapter this is leading up to. But other than that, hope you have a good day or night <3