Eyeliner

Third person's POV-

Y/n had just returned back to the apartment after a tiring day of work. As she steps into her room she places down her work bag by the door, then heading to the bed, flopping face first onto the blankets and pillows. She groans from the exhaustion, relieved to finally be out of that busy office building. Y/n gets up off of the bed and changes into some comfier clothing, and then once again flopping onto the bed, back first this time. Just when she thought she would be able to take a nap she hears a knock at the door. "Come in!" She exclaims loud enough for the person on the other side of the door to hear, but not too loud to disturb anyone else.

Y/n looks to the door to see Isaiah, "Me and Ashton are going to get food. We already asked Danny what he wants, do you want anything?" he asks. She haven't really gotten to have any foods from around here, so why not try something new. "Surprise me? I'm not that picky for food, oh, and when you get back let me know how much it was so I can give you the money...." She replies. Isaiah nods, "That's fine by me, see you in a bit!" He says and leaves, closing the door behind him. Not a few minutes Y/n hears Ashton and Isaiah exit the apartment.

Y/n's POV-

I hear the guys leave the apartment and decide to stay awake just long enough for me to eat my food and give them the money for it. In the mean while I need to find something to distract me from falling asleep. 'Let me go see what Danny's doing...' I think to myself. I get up, brush my clothes down slightly so they aren't to messy and begin walking out of my room and down the hall way. I get to Danny's door and knock, there's some rustling from inside the room and then the door open. Then stands Danny, eyeliner pen in hand.

"Hey," He greets, "what's up?" I think of the answer and reply pretty quickly. "Need a distraction, what about you?" I say. Danny glances back into his room at what looks like his phone, a mirror and some make up wipes, "I'm trying to copy this eyeliner look but can't get it right..." he lets out a sigh, "help me?" He asks. I've done my own eyeliner quite a few times before, I might be able to someone else, right? "Sure!" I respond, with that he grabs my hand bringing me into his room, "great!" He says.

Ashton's POV-

Isaiah and I get back to the apartment with food, Isaiah takes his food into the living room and I go to take the food to Y/n and Danny. I go down the hall and stop at Y/n's door, it was open but she wasn't in there, next thing I now I hear laughing coming from Danny's room. I walk further down the hall and as I get to Danny's room I look through the door, as it was also open, and see Y/n and Danny laughing with each other. Danny had Y/n sitting on his lap and was drawing whiskers on her face. It appears they had done each other's eyeliner as Danny had some very dramatic eyeliner on himself.

"Hey, you two!" I speak up, they both stop laugh, smile still on their faces, and turn to me, "I brought your food..." I step over to where they are sitting and place the food down, Y/n goes to stand up, I assume to get her money, so I quickly say "Don't worry about paying me back, right now, you two seem busy...", trying not to ruin the moment. With that I turn around and leave the room, they both exclaim their thanks as I exit.

A/n: Thank you for 44k reads and 1.5k votes, I really appreciate all the support and hope you all continue to enjoy reading this! Hope you have a good day or night <3