Bye Cassie

Third Person's POV-

It's was finally the day that Y/n had to return back to England; they had her bags fully packed, all of the remaining work had been completed, and the time for them to leave was nearing. The entire morning Danny and them had been right next to each other, not wanting to waste another moment. She had about an hour to go until she had to leave to the airport, which they really didn't want to go to. She wished she could stay longer, however they still had work back in the UK, along with so many family members and friends to see.

Luckily everyone in apartment had the day free, as it was a Saturday, so, in the little amount of time they had left together, they all spent hanging out and conversing in the living room. Y/n knew they were going to miss moments like this, in which she could sit and laugh with the lot of them. They were all huddled up together, Danny to the right of Y/n, his arm wrapped around her, Isaiah to the right of Danny, and Ashton to the right of Isaiah. It was surprising that the four of them could actually fit on the sofa all at once, though, Y/n was practically sitting on Danny's lap, not that either of them were complaining.

"Looks like it's time for me to leave..." Y/n said with sadness in their voice. They all stood up and said their goodbyes as Danny got Y/n's luggage from her room, as he was going to drop them off at the airport. When Danny brought out their things Y/n put the keys she had been given to the apartment onto the kitchen counter, no longer needing them. Y/n took half of their things off of Danny, not wanting to be bothersome. Saying one last goodbye, Danny and Y/n left.

The two of them got to the outside of the apartment block. Y/n stood out front with the luggage, while Danny went to get his car. It was quite peaceful, that was until Y/n noticed a familiar person running up to her, Cassie. "Y/n, wait!" Cassie exclaimed, "You can't leave. You're not supposed to, we're meant to stay together!" Y/n looked at the girl shocked, never has anyone approached them with a topic like that, let alone with such passion. This hadn't been the first time Cassie had shown up outside the apartment, it had also happened outside of the office, and it made Y/n incredibly uncomfortable, especially now; they'd had enough of the creepy behaviour.

"Listen, Cassie..." Y/n started, " they way you've been acting recently has been really weird. First you show up to where I'm staying, without me saying where, then you show up at my work. It isn't okay." Y/n wasn't finished there. "It's stalker behaviour, and I don't think you should contact me anymore; you need to get yourself under control, maybe learn from this." As they said this Danny pulled around with the car. Before even letting Cassie respond, Y/n walked away with her luggage to the car, leaving Cassie speechless.

Danny got out of the car, meeting Y/n at the boot/trunk, asking "are you okay?", glancing over to where Cassie was now walking way, slumped over with tight fists. "Yeah, just dealing with some complications" she replied. Danny held Y/n's hand, bringing it up and kissing it, before helping load everything into the car. As the two got situated in the car, Y/n leaned over and kissed Danny on the cheek, leaving a smile on his face as they drove off, heading the dreaded airport.

A/n: I was going to post this earlier this week, but didn't have WiFi, so here it is now. I hope you guys are happy with how I finished Cassie's storyline, I know quite a few of you didn't like her. On another note, we're nearly at 100k reads and that would be an incredible goal to reach. I'm honestly surprised this even got this far... As always, hope you have a good day or night <3