Feature

Danny's POV-

My chat kept on asking if Y/n could come on stream. I said I was ask her but that she may not want to, and not to get their hopes up. "Alright, I'll ask her" I say getting up off of the floor. I open the door, stepping though it and closing it behind me. I walk over to Y/n's room and knock on the door, "Come in!" I hear her say with a raised voice. I open the door to see her sitting in her bed wrapped in blankets and watching something on her laptop.

"Hey," I say, "would you want to come on stream on with me?" She looks up at me and nods, " Sure, I was actually just watching it..." she says. " Uhhh... do you think I could wear a mask?" She asks. I quickly respond, saying "Of course, I'll be in my room."

Y/n's POV-

Danny just left my room to go back to his stream. I'm kind of surprised that he invited onto it. I close down my laptop and reach for my mask on my bedside table and nearly knock my noodle bowl, I make a mental not to clean that up after the stream. I put on my mask and quickly check my outfit in the mirror. My clothing wasn't to bad, I'm just wear a baggy shirt with black joggers. I head over to Danny's room and knock on the door, even though I was already invited, I don't want to seem intrusive.

Danny opens the door with something in his hands, it's a hoodie. "Here," he says, "put this on." I take the hoodie from his hands and slip it over me, keeping the hood over my head. The hoodie is slightly big on me and the sleeve dangle past my hands a bit, but it's really soft and comfy, plus it smells like cinnamon. Danny pulls me by the wrist, lulling me into his room and closing the door behind us. He leads me over to his desk where his stream set up is. He lets go of my wrist and hunches over, so his face is into the frame.

"Here you go chat!" He exclaims, for a second he glances at me with a smile. He pauses for a moment to read his chat, "They say "Hi", oh, by the way, can I say your name?" He asks, momentarily looking at me. I, also bend down slightly to say, "Hello Danny's stream," I look back to him, "yeah, that's fine by me..." I smile, forgetting that I was wearing a mask. I giggle at my own silliness, "Sorry, I smiled but I forgot I was wearing a mask." I say explaining myself.

Danny sits down I to his chair, and I straighten myself up, glancing around for a place to sit. Danny noticed this and drags me to sit on his lap. I widen my eyes and blush, luckily my facial expression isn't extremely visible to chat because of the mask. Danny, however, can see most of it. "What? It's not like you've never sat on my legs before..." he chuckles at the end of the sentence. To be fair he is correct, and I don't mind it either. I do a combination of a shrug and nod, "Yeah, you're right." I say, then looking over to chat.

User 1: WHDHJDBFBJSNRHRFJ
User 2: OMG
User 3: Danny's smooth
User 4: They're so cute!
User 5: WTF

I laugh at chat's reaction, while Danny puts his headphones back on. Danny laughs at something and I feel his chest rise and descend from behind me. I look at him, curious on what he was laughing at.

Danny's POV-

I put my headphones back to be greeted by SnowwMiser. "Glad you remembered me, Danny..." I laugh at his words, and see Y/n turn to look at me. She looks kind of confused, I realise that she doesn't know what I'm laugh about. "Snow, I'm passing you onto Y/n..." I say taking off my headphones, and placing them over her ears. "Hello?" She says.

A/n: This was really rushed, because the original, double checked, chapter was deleted but I planned to have a chapter out today. So, if there are some mistakes sorry about that. On another note! Thank you for 50k reads! That's amazing and I appreciate every single one of you who took your time out of your day to read this story. Also, thank you for 1.7k votes! Hope you have a good day or night <3