Greetings

Ashton's POV-

Isaiah and I had just got back to the apartment, and as I was locking the door behind us we hear Danny walking down the hallway. Danny had asked a few weeks back if we minded that he let a friend stay with us for a month, we didn't mind so he invited them. Danny comes up to us and tells us that his friend is in the spare room, I forgot that they were coming here today. He tells us that he wants to introduce us, so we place our bags down and follow him to the guest room, the door is closed.

Danny knocks on the door and a couple of seconds later the door opens. Danny didn't tell us that his friend was some pretty girl. All we knew is that they'd met online and had been talking for a bit, he didn't really go into much more if an explanation other than that he trusts them and that they are a nice person. "Hello," she say in a sweet tone, "it's nice to meet you guys!". "Nice to meet you too." Both me and Isaiah sat at the same time. I can Danny in the corner of my eye, carefully eating the interaction.

"So Y/n, this is Ashton," he gestures to me, "and this is Isaiah. Ashton, Isaiah, this is Y/n!" He says the end bit direct to Isaiah and I. "You guys are much taller then me..." she laughs the end of the sentence. In fairness, Y/n was around 5'6, which isn't that short.

Isaiah's POV-

As we were getting to know Y/n, I had taken notice at how Danny looks at her. He looks at her like she's the only one in the room, completely unfazed by the presence of other, utterly infatuated. She honestly seemed like a good friend to him, but I think he may hope for more than just a friendship, maybe he just doesn't fully realise it yet.

~Time Skip~
Danny's POV-

Some time had passed since I introduced Ashton and Isaiah to Y/n, we showed her where everything is the apartment and are now just sitting down in the living room while they get to know each other. The three of them seem to be getting along well and enjoying each other's company. They're currently on the topic of pets. I remember Y/n telling me about her parents dog, truffles, about a week back.

I blanked out of the conversation for a second, to be brought back by the ringing of a phone, it was mine. Jake was calling me. "One second guys it's Jake." I say, standing up and walking to my room to talk to him. As I'm walking away, I hear that they've somehow gotten to the topic of poisonous frogs. I'm not surprised. I answer the call and hold my phone up to my ear. "Hey." I greet Jake. "Danny, you've seen this right?!"

A/n: Sorry this chapter is a bit shorter than usual, I just wanted to get first impressions out of the way. Also, if the height I said wasn't yours sorry about that, I just picked a height that was shorter than me. Hope you have a good day or night <3