Accidental cuddles

Y/n's POV-

"Hi!" I welcome Danny. "Hi, I was wondering if you wanted to get some food or something..." he says. I am actually really hungry, so of course I agree, "sounds good, I'm starving... let me just put this away quickly." I gesture to the dress I'm holding... He nods and I walk over to the set of draws, open them, fold the dress and place it inside. I turn back to Danny and say, "okay, I'm ready to go if you are!". "Sure, let's go!" As we go to walk out I quickly grab my satchel, with my purse in it.

We walk through the hall and into the living room. "Y/n and I are going to get food, do you want anything?" He yells to Ashton and Isaiah. Simultaneously, they both reply, shouting "I'm good, thanks!". Danny steps over to the door and unlocks it. He gestures his hand towards the door as he opens it, "Ladies first..." I giggle at the gentlemanly act. "Why thank you, My Prince" I say. I exit the apartment and wait for Danny to lock the door again. He locks the door and we begin to make our way out of the building.

"So, what were you thinking?" He asks. "For food? I have no clue, I know any places." I retaliate. Danny appears to be thinking for a few seconds when he says, "How about I surprise you?". I like the idea, and trust that Danny knows what food I like. After all, he's sat with me on FaceTime multiple times while I eat dinner. "I trust that you know good food, so why not?" I say, rhetorically.

~Time skip~

Danny and I just got back from dinner. He took me to get chipotle, which we don't have in England, and then we went and ate it in the park. For the duration of time we were there, a pigeon stalked us and ended up sitting on the bench with us. After we finished eating, we stood up and the bird began flapping causing Danny to jump, it was bloody hilarious. Danny lock the door behind us and then turns to talk to me.

"Hey," he grabs my attention, "wanna watch some anime?". I am honestly very tired, but I also really want to start this anime called 'Haikyuu', so I decidedly agree to the offer. We choose on watching it in my room, as Danny says his is a little messier than usual at the moment. I head into my room, while Danny goes to so he can put things away, and quickly change into my black, long-sleeve pyjama top, and some grey, slightly over-sized, joggers.

I go to grab my laptop out of my, not yet to be unpacked, suitcase and Danny knocks on the door. "You can come in..." I say. Danny opens the door and enters the room, carrying a blanket. "Got any idea of what anime you want to watch? We already watched Tokyo Ghoul." He states. I might as well mention Haikyuu, "I was thinking we could watch Haikyuu, if that's alright". Danny nods and says, "I've already watched it, but I don't mind watching it again if you want to-".

I didn't want bother him, so I asked for some reassurance, "You sure?" I question. "Yeah, it's fine." He says, sitting down on the bed, closer to the wall. I sit next to him and he lays the blanket over our legs. I then place the laptop on top of our legs, open it up, log on and sign into Netflix. I search the anime and click the play button.

Danny's POV-

We're about an hour and a half into watching Haikyuu and by now Y/n has yawned a few times. She's probably just tired, as she seems to enjoy the show. Eventually, she starts to lean into my shoulder, and then I wrap my arm around so she doesn't feel any discomfort. Not long after, her eyes flutter shut and she falls asleep on me. 'She looks so cute' I think to myself. She ends up wrapping one of her own arms around me and pulling me closer.

Third person's POV-

It didn't take long for Danny to fall asleep with Y/n. It was the fastest he had drifted to sleep in a long time. Whether that was because he was exhausted from moving back to his apartment, or whether it was because he has the comfort of his Princess by his side is up to debate, but one thing for sure is that when Ashton and Isaiah found both of them cuddling, they made sure to take more than a few pictures to tease Danny with in the future. The only downfall to this, is that Y/n's laptop will definitely be dead in the morning.

A/n: Thank you for 26k! I know this chapter took longer to be published than some others. You support has been amazing... Hope you have a good day or night <3 Enjoy!