Relief

Y/n's POV-

After talking to Grayson and asking if he had a spare key card I find, not to my luck, that he doesn't have his on him either. Hopefully one of the boys might be home and be able to bring me my card. I'll just text the group chat.

Danny's POV-

I woke about an hour ago, unfortunately with Y/n gone, and had just finished getting changed to film some TikToks, when I notice that Y/n had messaged the group chat. I'm partially confused on why they would text while they're at work, but I take a look anyway.

Y/n: Hey, is anybody at the apartment and got some free time?

I wonder what she could need.

Ashton: Sorry, I'm out right now :]
Isaiah: Yeah, me too, I gotta be somewhere.
Y/n: That's okay :)

Seems like I'm the only one with time to spare.

Me: I've got time, what's up?
Y/n: Thank god, would you be able to bring me my key card to the office, if it's not too much of a hassle?
Me: Sure, where is it?
Y/n: The card is on my bedside table, and I can text you the location of the office.

I head into Y/n's room and immediately see the card. I grab the card and put it into the pocket of my jeans, then go back to the group chat.

Me: I got it, be there soon.
Y/n: Thank you, you're a life saver.
Me: No problem, Princess.
Ashton: Cringe.
Me: Shut up
Y/n: Shut up
Ashton: Rude.

I laugh at the simultaneous texts. I head into my own room to get my keys and sunglasses, and anything else I might need. With doing that, I check my phone to see if they'd sent me the location, which they have, and leave to give her the card. On my way out I receive a text from Ashton.

Ashton: Simp.
Me: I know where you live.
Ashton: We live in the same place...
Me: Exactly.

And I leave it at that.

~Time Skip~

I arrive at the building and go to the elevator, luckily it was empty and already on the first floor. Y/n told me to head right to the fifth floor, so I press the button for said floor and watch the doors close. The elevator starts then shortly come to a stop, and the doors open once again. I step out of the elevator and walk forward slightly. There, I see Y/n, who also happens to see me at the same time. She standing with a guy about the same height as her, but the she begins to walk over to me. I, too, begin to walk to her, whilst getting the card out of my pocket to hand it to her.

As we meet in to middle I hand her the card, to which she puts it in her own pocket, then, unexpectedly, she pulls me into a hug. "Thank you, again." Of course I embrace the hug, then reply in a whisper "No problem, Princess." She pulls from out of the the hug, a smile on her face and a clear blush spread across her cheeks. Y/n puts her hand out to me, in which I hold it. She pulls me over to the guy she was with earlier. "Grayson, this is Danny, a life saver by the way, I'm quickly gonna lead him back downstairs, but here's the card." She tells the guy, who I now know as Grayson, and hands him the card. She then begins to lead me back to the elevator. "It was nice to meet you." Grayson says, "You too." I respond, not to be rude.

We get back into the elevator and I decide that if not now when, and finally ask her what I've been meaning to. "Princess?" She looks at me, "Yes?" She asks shyly. "Would you want to go on a date with me, soon?" I question, her face lights up to the the question, giving me some hope. "Yeah, I'd love to!" That's such a relief.This instantly makes my day better. "Great," I say just in time for the doors to open, "have a good day at work, Princess" I exit the elevator and Y/n is practically frozen with a huge smile on her face. Just as the door are about to close she exclaims "You too!" I chuckle at the awkward response.

A/n: Thank you for 65k reads and hope you have a good day or night <3