Wednesday

Danny's POV-

Today. Today is the day I get to see Y/n on FaceTime. I know she's beautiful on her Instagram and TikTok, but to see her over the phone would be different. I would get to see her naturally with no filters or editing, which she's admitted to doing, finding herself funny.

I got myself up and out of bed to get ready for today. I wanted to make myself look better than usual, in hopes to impress her. I walk over to my bathroom and undress, to get in the shower. I turn on the water, making it hot enough to keep me warm, but not too hot as I don't to look as red as a tomato.

I finish taking my shower and wrap a towel around my waist. I walk back into my bedroom and walk over to my drawers. I pull out some clothes to wear and change into them. I dry my hair and brush through it, making myself look presentable.

To keep myself busy, I record my 'November/December Update' video for YouTube. It takes me an hour or two to get the video recorded(A/n: I have no idea how long a YouTube video would take to recorded.) after messing up a few times. Now that I've gotten that over and one with, I go and get some food, as I am starving.

Y/n's POV-

I'm currently occupying my time with work, though it is hard to focus, I can't seem to take my mind off of Danny. I'm just too excited to talk to him over FaceTime later. We said we would call each other around 6, English time zone, as that is when we both know we have absolutely nothing to do.

I tap my foot rapidly, my impatience build up. I eventually let out a frustrated groan, fed up with work and waiting for something that isn't for another three and a half.

Giving in to the frustration I go and message my friend Hannah, who I've been spilling all the tea to.
Me: Hannaaaaaaah
Me: Hannah
Me: Get you lazy sock, I know your still in bed.
Hannah: Whaaaat
Me: I'm NeRvOuS
Hannah: Okay... and?
Me: Your being a meanie :(
Hannah: Get over it you wuss :P
Me: D:
I give up at looking to Hannah, although we joke around, sometimes she doesn't realise when I'm being serious, still love her though.

If I'm correct it should be about 11-ish where Danny is(A/n: not sure where he is located in America, so I'm just going to assume California...).
It would be about 2 or 3 when we FaceTime, I really hope it isn't a bother for him.

Third person POV-

Both Y/n and Danny were extremely nervous for 6 to come around, but at the same time they were very excited. All the two wanted to do was finally see each other. To be able to see how they reacts to what the other says. To be able to see the other laugh and smile towards them and with them.

Even though they would just be watching anime and talking to each other, their hearts were racing, whether it would be because they are seeing each live for the first time, or for their liking for the other. Little did they know that they both really liked each other, if only one of them could build up the courage to act on their feelings.

As of the moment Danny is pacing back and forth in the kitchen of his apartment, occasionally looking into the fridge, struggling to decide on what he should eat, but that's not what his mind is really focused on. Danny is focused on what he will say when she answers the call.

Y/n is, as of now, consoling herself. He nerves rising, she feels she may burst. She looks at the clock on her wall impatiently, intently, wanting time to speed up. Y/n is beginning to feel she can't wait any longer.

Danny's POV-

I finally grab something out of the fridge, even though I feel my appetite has disappeared. I bite down into the Apple and take it Over to the sofa with me. I turn on the TV, thinking I can pass time by watching some Netflix.

~Time Skip~

I look at my phone to see a reminder that my FaceTime with Y/n is in 10 minutes. I panic slightly, I throw any rubbish I left out into the bin and head to my room. I clean up slightly so it doesn't look mess, then brush through my hair for the second time today. I quickly send her a message to asking if she was reading to FaceTime.
Me: Hey
Me: Ready to FaceTime?
I takes her about a minute to reply.
Y/n: Yep! Are you calling me?
Me: Sure!

I go into contacts and click Y/n's. The calling screen pops up then in a matter of seconds it goes to 'connecting...', my heart begins to race. Then I hear it. Y/n's angelic voice.

A/n: Hello! Next chapter is the FaceTime chapter, hope you're excited and are enjoying what I've written so far. I'm going to try and get the next chapter up ASAP! However, next weeks chapters may not be to my usual standards as I have some important tests coming up. As always, please leave any criticism or corrections so I can give you guys the best story I can. <3 Have a good day!