My Prince

Y/n's POV-

Me: What about... My Prince :)
Danny: Really...? That quite suiting, Princess 😏
Me: Okay okay don't think into it to much 😅
Danny: And if I do? 🤔😉
Me: No no no no no I know you and you're gonna think weird things
Danny: Fine... :(
Me: Wait noooo
Me: Don't be sad
Me: I'll send you virtual hugs 🥺
Danny: Gimme 🤗
Me: Worst emoji EVER

After that we messaged for hours, joking and laughing, talking about tomorrow and watching Tokyo Ghoul together, and just getting to know each other better. While talking, I ended up watching some of his YouTube videos. It was the one where he explained the reasoning behind the name of his British Gentleman character and to say the story intriguing, would be doing it no good.

The tale was better than anything I've managed to come up with, meaning I've got to get my A game on and come up with an amazing story line.

~Time Skip~

I am sitting at my desk, on my laptop, beginning to write out my D&D story. My fingers tap against the keys, my eyes fixate on the screen, my mind wonders at all the possibilities. I feel myself get excited to set the story, not because of the game but because I want to show of my skills as DM. I decided to implement a little surprise into my story, hoping it will get a laugh out of Danny.

Taking a break from writing, I decide to go onto TikTok and scroll for a little while. I find myself looking through the videos of those I follow. While I see one of Danny's videos. It's of him in a maid outfit. I was dying at how funny some of the comments were, there was some like "suddenly my house is a mess" or "some cat ears would do the trick".

As a joke, I take a screen shot of Danny in the maid outfit and edit cat ears on him. I send Danny the picture and wait for a reply.
Danny: Wtf did you make that?!?
Me: Maybe...
Danny: Well I think I look fabulous
Me: In that case yes I made that masterpiece 😋
Me: You should get some real ones
Danny: Real cat ears?
Me: That makes it sound like in talking about actually cat ears 😬😔
Danny: Haha ☠️

I giggle at the image of Danny and think of what I could message him next. I take about a minute before responding.

Me: If we ever get to meet you should wear the outfit ;)
Danny: Can't wait ;)

-Danny's POV-

Dammit, she's adorable. I've gotten used to the harmless flirting but, this is the first time we've ever joked about meeting each other. God...

Y/n's POV-

I thought I would regret sending the message but no. Danny actually went along with the joke, thankfully, otherwise that could've been really awkward.
Me: Can I send you something?
Danny: Sure
Danny: What is it?
Me: That's a secret until it gets to you 😇😉

A/n: Sorry for another short chapter, I realised I was a day or two past my usual update time and rushed it 😅. I hope you still like it <3 Have a good day or night!