I

Tʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴏ sʟᴇᴘᴛ ғᴏʀʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs

A sharp gasped echo through a beautiful room as a male jumps from his slumber

A sharp gasped echo through a beautiful room as a male jumps from his slumber. He was in a daze, his body felt stiff; as if he hadn't moved in years. His eyes search the beautiful room drowning in flowers of all kinds.
"Where the hell am I...Chili? Chili where are you-"M/n stops in his tracks when he passes a mirror while in search of his beloved cat. M/n couldn't believe it, it wasn't his face looking back at him it was the face that belongs to one of the villains. It wasn't a very startling discovery, he could only smile a tad.

 It wasn't a very startling discovery, he could only smile a tad

"Hm, so this is what he looks like...Wait a minute if I just woke up in his body, doesn't that mean the game is following its original plot?! I don't know anything about the game other than what I played in the first chapter!!"M/n didn't have a clue as to what he could do to change the story but he immediately thought about running away altogether.
"Yeah, If I run, I won't have to deal with-"

"Your Majesty?!"

"Son of a bitch... Can't run now."M/n slowly turns to look at the elf that called out to him after he mumbles to himself. The elf sits himself down with a bright smile on his face.

 The elf sits himself down with a bright smile on his face

"It's been 100 years since you fell asleep...I'm relieved to see you awake. We were all beginning to lose hope, how do you feel?"

"I...I'm okay but who are you?"The male in front of M/n shot up from his seated potion and yelled for a healer to enter the room and examine the king. M/n was utterly confused and stood awkwardly as the healers used magic on him.
"The king is fine, Regis."

"No, he isn't. He doesn't have a clue of who I am nor what's happening around him. This mustn't leave the room, If I find that anyone outside of this room is speaking of this matter, you'll all be thrown in a cell to rot."

"No! Please don't do that to them, if word gets out, it is not their fault. People tend to forget that some things are a secret...I wouldn't be angry if it did."Regis backs down yet he was still wary of M/n's choice.
"Everyone leave. I wish to speak with the king alone."

"Yes, Lord Regis."As quickly as they came they left and made sure to close the door behind themselves.
"So your name is Regis and what is our relationship?"

"Yes, I've been your friend since childhood and your guard for just as long."

"Ah! Then you can help me adjust, sorry that we have to start over like this..."Regis shakes his head and happily explains that he didn't mind that the two had a clean slate, if anything that made Regis happier than before.

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Three weeks have skipped by and thanks to Regis, M/n had a better understanding of the world he was brought to. Currently, the red-head sat outside of the grand castle in the field, using what power he had to make Flowers of all colors and different species grow before his very own eyes; only with a certain radius. M/n was also told that his power was stronger within the kingdom; meaning he'd have a harder time controlling it outside of his new home.
"This is fantastic! I see why Ikki raved about the power of this character...But only if he knew the sad story behind the tyrant..."Since M/n was new to the game, he knew little to nothing which made it easier for him to accept certain aspects of the world. He just needed to find a way to fix the story arc of the tyrant king with the information given to him via Regis.
"Your majesty, are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine but could you explain Viridi's heart to me again and how I ended up with it?"

"Of course! Viridi was once a spirit of the world or better known as the mother of nature.
600 years ago, while we were still considered young, Viridi suddenly went insane and tried to destroy all of Teyvat. Claiming that those who inhabitants this world did not deserve the earth they walked on nor her flowers...She wanted to wipe everything out. Before she could destroy all that we knew, you found and consumed her heart to stop her ploy to end all of life. However, you did not know that in doing so, you inherited her power and her madness. Though you have ushered Vestal into an era of peace that didn't mean you were kind to those who opposed you or our kingdom. Once you turned 900, you fell into a coma for a hundred years."

"Hmm...I guess I was foolish in my way, I was a tyrant for three hundred years...Oh gods."