LXIII

Exᴛᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ sᴇʟғ

After a peaceful night of sleep, M/n and Inumaki finally reached Watatsumi island, and what a sight it was for M/n

After a peaceful night of sleep, M/n and Inumaki finally reached Watatsumi island, and what a sight it was for M/n. Excitement bubbles forth and he had the urge to run everywhere to look at everything.
"This place is magical!"

"Very, it's never lost its wow factor for me. Shall we, Kokomi must be waiting for us to arrive at the shrine."

"Ah, right!"Though the situation could be very serious, M/n couldn't help but admire the scenery and poke at the bubbles floating around.
This place is beautiful.❞The amusement in Helios's voice made M/n chuckle with absolute joy, Inumaki smiles unaware of what made M/n laugh, they just assumed that the scenery held the king captive, which was true.

However, just as the two reach the shrine, M/n shivers. Something wasn't right as he could feel an extremely strong Electro energy in the air, Inumaki felt it too but it seems that no one else could.
Aether and Val are in danger!

"Where is Nuri?!"

It seems that Andrius returned to Mondstadt with Nuri to keep her safe and to keep himself from causing havoc! I can open a rift that'll lead us but.. I'll have to martialize to help you through!❞M/n nods, striking off just as a rift opens before him and just like that, before Inumaki could reach out, M/n and the rift vanish.

All around M/n was different places, it was nearly overwhelming until a hand grabbed him and lead him quickly to Inazuma city and the two made a grand entrance to protect Aether, Paimon, Val, and Thoma from the Shogun's strike. Gasp could be heard all around as the strike was absorbed by the two.

 Gasp could be heard all around as the strike was absorbed by the two

"M/n-"

"Don't worry, go!"M/n yells back before Aether could question why there was a small child that looked similar to him and where they came from. Thoma doesn't spare a second and takes the hurt Aether and runs away. Val stayed at first but M/n urged them to leave with the others and hesitantly left to follow.
"Who might you be."

"I could ask you the same, you nearly harmed the great tree spirit of Vestal. War would rage if harm came to them or the others with them."The two stare each other down for a moment before the Shogun turns her back to him.
"Hm, you're not a threat to eternity...But you and her are the same. I will be merciful upon the great tree spirit but the other two are wanted...Tread carefully."The soon leaves and the citizens scatter away after getting a look at the king and young boy.

M/n takes Helios by the hand and hurries off, following the strong elemental energy that Aether and Val emit to a tea house, and just outside stood a worried and nearly in tears Val, who upon seeing the king rushes over to check him for injuries but turns to the other a bit puzzled.
"Uh?? It's you but with black hair and violet eyes, how is this-"

"He's me of the past I guess you could you say. Let me explain."M/n tried his best to explain the situation while leaving out the fact that he isn't the real version or from this world at all, so he explained it as a part of his past survived but only his child version while everything else was erased and was hiding in the back of his mind until recently.
"How is this going to-"

"Sovereign Val, I've always wanted to change my name after big brother died...Call me Helios from now on, okay?"Helios asked cutely, fooling the Spirit and making them swoon at how cute he was, adding to a list of the humanoid creature's weaknesses.
"Hmm, it seems you managed to make a body outside of your adult form but this won't last very long and you'll be forced to return. However, I know a way to help."

"Really?!"They both scream out startling others nearby and Val in doing so. They nod saying that the Kiss of Amethyst had another use other than healing and purifying.
"Prince Helios, you can't lose this bracelet. You need to wear it for at least a week, after that you'll be fine."Val took to Helios a lot faster than either of them thought but underneath Val's toughness, They're just a big softy who is very shy at times.
"Then I guess this makes me your older brother, huh?"

"Yeah, I guess it does!"Oddly enough, Helios liked the sound of having two older brothers, he wasn't sure if his young mind was causing his cheerful attitude but then again, M/n is a good influence on him.
"Come now, we need to plan out our next move inside, I'll take care of explaining everything."

"Thanks, Val."