XXV

Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴋɪss?

A few minutes after Zhongli and Dainsleif left the household, Albedo showed himself with convenient timing, once again M/n's body temperature was dropping and there wasn't much they could do

"Albedo, you made it in time! Hurry M/n won't last much longer with that print on his left leg!"

"Right, please show it to me."Venti moves the cover from the king's leg while keeping said male's head against his shoulder and seated between his legs, Zylith removes the towel so that Albedo could see the ice blue snowflake.
"I wonder if the one responsible knew that they tied themself to the king? Whomever it still resides out in the cold with no clue that he's freezing the poor king. Now I would like everyone to stay calm when I do this."Albedo inputs while lifting M/n's calf, a bit curious as to what was getting ready to happen they all kept a watchful eye.
I can taste the freak out getting ready to happen. Let's hope I survive long enough to introduce myself to the king.

Albedo takes a deep breath, then placed his lips onto the print.
"The hell are you doing?!"Everyone made a move to pull Albedo away however they stop themselves as the mark gets lighter by the second. The mark nearly fades but stops to a more flesh tone, almost like a scar.
"This is what I meant when I said to stay calm. Anyway, that is the best I can do, for now, I'm happy that Veronica called for me and that no one attempted to use fire on the print. In doing so you would have caused harm if you didn't notice even the hot towel caused him great discomfort. Flowers don't like being too hot."The Alchemist said informing the others on their good judgment.

Veronica had Venti take M/n to a room she prepared for the time being.
"So could you explain the print?"

"I'm more than happy to! The print was normal but not so much, it accidentally linked the two. On a normal person, it wouldn't bother them as much but since M/n is the Dendro Archon it put his life in danger. You know Cryo is a weakness for those who harbor the ability to control plant life. However, snow is apart of nature...."

"Why did you say it like that?"Aether asked mainly curious about the last sentence. For a second, Albedo gave Aether a strange look but reminds himself that there was much that the traveler didn't know.
"King M/n isn't only the Dendro Archon, he's also the vessel of nature, meaning he can feel every element and has an easier time adapting to them."

"I think I understand what happened then. The print threw everything out of balance."

"Always quick to catch on to things, Diluc. Thanks to your quick thinking, you didn't add to the unbalance. So a brief explanation of what I did; I only removed the access cryo energy to return the balance. However, what's left of the mark, his body is trying to absorb it properly. So he should be fine after a few hours."With this piece of information, everyone was at ease, Zylith excuses himself once again and slips into his office.
"I feel as if you're one lucky man, Zylith."

"Yeah, super lucky. I got the bracelet off Dainsleif when he and Zhongli left the house."Zylith tossed the bracelet onto his desk, the thud caught Escal off guard, he could have yelled at Zylith if it wasn't for the others occupying the building.
"Are you mad?! You can't just throw a relic like that!" Escal Immediately takes the bracelet into his hands; searching it for any type of crack or scratch and luckily there were none.

"What's so special about it?"

"It's called the ❝Kiss of Amethyst ❞, it's a rare item that was given to M/n after he was nearing of age but he gave it to Dainsleif for safekeeping."Now it was Zylith's turn once again to freak out about his past actions.
"Wait you mean the bracelet that can cure any type of aliment!?"

"Usually given to the next Archon of Dendro but in case of emergency, it's entrusted to another. This item is usually the treatment to madness."

"Madness...Who could be losing their sanity right now? I know it couldn't be M/n.Wait it's going to be Xiao isn't it?"Escal nods then place his lips against the bracelet; causing it to glow slightly. The shin returns to the gems leaving Zylith with more questions than answers.
"Place this near the front door so when the other two come back and see it Dainsleif will automatically assume he dropped it there himself and would question it. I'm sure they'll be departing tomorrow."

"Yeah, no thanks to you."

"You're getting smarter."
Things within the manor seemed to be calming down for the night however Dainsleif was still lecturing Zhongli.
"M/n will never be Helios, so why? Why can't you just be happy with how is his now?"

"....I can't. Even though some part of me sees M/n...the other part sees Helios and nothing else-"Dainsleif punches Zhongli causing the Geo Archon to scream out in pain yet again.
"What the hell?!"

"I'll take that answer for now but you try that shit again and I'll make sure to beat you within an inch of your life in front of M/n and make you admit your sins to him."