XXXII

Tᴡᴏ ᴡᴏʟᴠᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ Kɪɴɢ

Things have been going great despite the constant letters from the Duke and the worry of running into Escal

Things have been going great despite the constant letters from the Duke and the worry of running into Escal. Although, M/n was more concerned about the duke than a run-in with Escal.
"M/n?"

"Ack! Ra-Razor, you startled me a bit! Where did you come from?"

"Oh, I was traveling around Mondstadt when I picked up on your scent. So I came to see how you were, Ah! Before I forget, Venti told me to stop by a stall selling Milk bread."Razor pulled out four packs and M/n's mouth starts to water at the sight before him.
"Would you like to try one Razor?"

"Huh? Are you sure?! They're meant for you!"
M/n shrugged his shoulders and said 'sharing is caring' then pulled Razor to the closest bench and opened two packs. Razor took a bite of the bread and immediately looked over at M/n with sparkling eyes.
"You get to eat these all the time!?"

"Mmh! It's one of Mondstadt's many specialties!"

"Is it okay that I eat these with you?"M/n smiles brightly and pats Razor on the head, said male couldn't help but blush from the simple action. It was something about M/n that drew Razor in beside the fact that M/n singlehandedly tamed Andrius. The two spent their time slowly making their way around Mondstadt and M/n was more than happy to show Razor the hidden gems once shown to him.
"Hmm, Andrius should be returning to Mondstadt soon."

"How about now, I can smell him making his way here now."Just as Andrius was mentioned, he came barreling towards them but was very mindful of all the humans and food stalls as he made his way to M/n and Razor.
"Hello Andrius, I have a nice treat for ya!"

"*Howl*"Andrius didn't give M/n a chance to tell him to sit and patiently waited for what M/n would say next.
"Andrius, give me your paw but remember; be gentle."Once M/n held out his hand Andrius lifted his paw and lightly placed it onto M/n's upturned palm. Razor and many others watched on in awe and even a bit of shock from how gentle such a large wolf was being.
"Good boy!! Here's your treat!"

"It's a frozen steak?"

"Seasoned frozen steak. I heard that certain cryo monsters that can be tamed prefer frozen food. It's also ❝A-grade❞ beef, nothing but the best for my pupper!"M/n throws the stake into the air and it was caught before it could come down.
"Also, I made this earlier. I'm not sure I cooked it right but you'll be the judge."Razor blinks a few times as M/n pulled out a lunch box and held it out to Razor.
"What is it?"

"Honey drizzled steak. The honey is fresh and so we're all the seasonings I used, everything was gathered this morning. Aether told me that you liked steak meals, so I made this for you."

"First you shared your Milk bread with me, now this...Thank you so much."Razor got a little teary-eyed as he opens the container, he instantly got a whiff of the seasoning and the honey. He took the fork and stabbed one of the many cut pieces and plops it into his mouth.
"M/n...This is.."

"It's bad isn't it?"

"THIS IS THE BEST STEAK I'VE EVER HAD!!"
M/n lets out a joyful laugh as both Razor and Andrius show their thankfulness for the food they received. For the rest of the evening in Mondstadt M/n enjoyed the two at his side.

However...In Snezhnaya a certain maid was growing irritated with the lack of response from the King.
"We should visit them soon. I feel as if the letters are going unseen and unopened. Even though Aether spoke of taking M/n on missions and whatnot, they should at least have resting periods long enough for a response to be sent."

"I agree. Maybe it's due for a lovely drop-in. It would also be your first time visiting Mondstadt as well, and let's not forget that Escal has taken up residents in the city."

"Let's depart now, we'll make it there by Mid-day."Zylith stood up and heads straight for the door with Veronica behind him.
I must see what's going on with my own eyes...Is M/n avoiding me?! No, that can't be... Someone is trying to take him away from me again!

 Someone is trying to take him away from me again!