LIV

Sᴇɴᴅ ᴏғғ

"You're heading where?"It was sunrise and of course, M/n was tending to his morning routine and Aether joined him

"I'm heading to Inazuma, I found a way in however I have to win a tournament. Though I love the family I have now, I wish for my sister to join it. I just know that Nuri would love my sister Lumine...So I'll be gone for a while."

"That won't do."

"Huh, M/n what do you-"

"What I mean is, I wouldn't dare allow you and Paimon to travel alone! So I'll go with you, I'm pretty useful ya know!"Aether felt himself tear up just a bit from M/n's sweet words and agreed to let the king travel with him.
"I presume we're taking Nuri with us since Diluc has been training Zylith? Hmm, I'm sure that Andrius will follow due to the whole La Signora thing..."

"So while we're gone, Zhongli and Xiao would probably return to Liyue with us...Hm, we'll figure it all out during breakfast!"

"Right!"

🍃🍃🍃

"ARE YOU TWO INSANE?!"Scaramouche screams at the top of his lungs. He couldn't believe that Aether let alone M/n was trying to get into Inazuma under the current circumstances.
"Nope, we're not insane...Aether is searching for his sister and I wish to help. Don't worry Andrius will come with us and no one should worry about us getting hurt since I'm a great healer!"

"That... That's not what I'm worried about...But do be careful while you're there. I worry that since I've technically abandoned my duties, La Signora has now taken over my job."

"If she tries anything, I'll eat her..."Andrius said in a reassuring tone of voice to Scaramouche, hearing that made him chuckle.
"Alright, I no longer object to his highness traveling to Inazuma."M/n's smile brightens and he impulsively hugged Scaramouche and whispers his thanks.
"Thank you so much, Kunikuzushi."

"N-No problem.."When the two move apart Scaramouche held a blush on his face and of course, Tartaglia and Kaeya were quick to tease; those two got along great when it came to teasing others.
"I guess we'll accompany you on the journey there."Zhongli chimes softly much to the others' surprise but it was to be expected, they all knew that M/n would break through to his heart eventually. Escal was very smug about this fact but said nothing about it. The silvernette decided to stay in Mondstadt for a while before heading off to explore to fulfill his nomadic urges.
"I'm trusting you to take good care of my dear brother and my niece understood."

"Yes!"

"Alright, you guys should head off now before it gets too late. Oh, I remember meeting a woman named Alice a long time ago, she said to give to anyone who needs to travel a long distance. She called it a ❝Waypoint❞ I believe. Just say the name of a place you've already visited and it'll teleport you but it can only teleport a certain amount of people at a time."Escal hand over two Waypoint stones to Aether and wished the group luck.
"Alright, to Liyue Harbor!"Soon after Aether voices the place, a gold and white magic circle glows from underneath their feet, and in a flash, they appeared in Liyue and the others of the group followed after.
Venti frowns just a bit but he knew that this was something new for M/n, he couldn't be selfish and keep M/n I'm Mondstadt forever.
"I guess the harem is splitting up for a while, what a pity... I'm surprised you didn't go with them Scaramouche."

"I can't go now that is...After I pay Escal for the bet and once the storm settles, I'll go. I wish to dress the king in the finest silk yukata when Inazuma is normal again."Scaramouche glances at the space where the others were a few seconds ago before turning away to watch Diluc and Childe train Zylith.
"Not such a sad parting since we'll see each other soon."Venti hums lightly and began to play his Lyre.

Now in Liyue harbor, The group was very impressed that the stones dropped them in the correct place.
"Whoa, it actually worked!"

"That was a strange but very effective way to travel... Though I feel dizzy. Whew, anyway I wish you luck."Zhongli felt disheartened that he couldn't join them when he knows it'll only cause more problems.
"If anything happens, call my name. I'll be there to help."

"I'll remember that, see you guys later!"The Geo Archon and the Yaksha watch as M/n, Aether, Andrius, Paimon, and Nuri all head off towards the harbor.
"It's going to boring for a while now that we all split up. I wonder why childe stayed behind?"

"Ah, Diluc asked that he also help train Zylith. He won't be in Liyue for a while, so rest easy Xiao."The Yaksha nods his head but to continues to look in the direction the other went in even though they were out of sight.
"I guess it was time that he went on an adventure to Inazuma...I wonder who he could know there."Zhongli chuckles lightly then invites Xiao for tea.

With the others, it was discovered that the thing they're looking for was off the coast in Guyun Stone Forest.
"Captain Beidou sounds like a remarkable woman! I guess we're heading to the Alcor!"

"I can't wait to see it, Papa!"

"I wonder if I can make this trip easier for us...Hmm Ah, give me a second to transform and you four get on. We'll make it to Guyun Stone Forest before noon."Andrius smirks and transforms back into a wolf. The four did as instructed and Andrius took off once everyone was settled.
"Alcor here we come!!"