XLV

Lᴀ Sɪɢɴᴏʀᴀ

With their vacation in Liyue over, the happy group heads to Wangshu inn to mark half of their trip back to Mondstadt

With their vacation in Liyue over, the happy group heads to Wangshu inn to mark half of their trip back to Mondstadt. Once at the inn, the woman who served M/n and Zylith was ecstatic when seeing Nuri clinging to M/n; who was holding her.
"Aiya! Who is this cute baby?!"

"This is Nuri, we found her in plains near the harbor."

"I bet Mister Xiao is happy to have her-"

"CUT IT OUT!"Xiao yells loudly, red in the face from what the innkeeper was getting ready to say in front of the others. Nuri and Zylith giggle at the usually cool and composed male immediate freakout.
"I told you, that wasn't the case..."

"In my mind, it is~ Oh, who Is the new face besides the little princess?"

"My name is Scaramouche."The innkeeper's eyes grew wide at the name and expressed that the indigo-haired male had a letter. She explains that it was left behind by a statuesque woman. Scaramouche cocks an eyebrow, confused as to why he'd have a letter.
"What was the woman's name?"

"She said La Signora."In a split second Aether had his sword aimed at Scaramouche's neck; jolting a surprising response from everyone.
"Aether?!"

"Why would she be sending you a letter?"

"How the hell should I know?! I hadn't said anything to her! Last time I checked we don't like each other!"Scaramouche yells while moving back from Aether and M/n quickly puts himself between the two.
"Let's not jump to conclusions! Escal, a bit of help!"

"Scaramouche is correct, he and La Signora don't mix...Well, that applies to every one of the Fatui. He's kind of a dick to everyone-"

"Oi, oi! Shut up! You made your point. *Ahem*  my I see the letter please?"The in keeper hurries off to the desk, retrieving the letter then handing it off to Scaramouche. Nuri hops from M/n and to Scaramouche's shoulder; taking a sniff of the object in the male's hand.
Nuri recoils, letting out a hiss and snatches the letter then drops down to the floor to burn it.
"Nuri?!"

"Why did she just do that?"Zhongli kneels next to Nuri as she thumps her tail against the floor and scratches at the area where she burned the letter.
"Nuri, may I see what you have? If you don't bite me, I'll give you a jade ore to nibble on."

"Kweh!"

"Thank you, little one."Zhongli takes what seemed to be an Amethyst slab from the ash and holds it up for the other to see. Scaramouche definitely didn't know what that was nor would he even began to know.
"This is made from the Amethyst ore from Inazuma."

"......"

"Scara?"M/n calls out gently as he places his hand onto the other shoulder, he jumps for a second, pulling his eyes away from the Amethyst slab to look at M/n. It was strange for Scaramouche, M/n's golden hues comforted him for that moment.
"Inazuma is my home. I haven't thought about it till now. However, I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean."

"May I Zhongli?"M/n askes with his hand out, awaiting Zhongli's decision. The older male stares at the palm of M/n's hand for a second before placing it into his hand. Not even a second last, M/n gains quite the shock from the slab... Literally.
"Ack! It's charged with Electro! Ewe, I feel unbalanced all of a sudden..."

"M/n...You do know that jolt of electro was meant to hurt Scaramouche right? That was a high voltage but it's good that you touched it instead. That explains Nuri's reaction... Though I don't understand why she attempted to burn it."Escal said taking the now dull slab from M/n's palm. Besides the dirty trick, it didn't seem special, so it was strange to him.
"That woman is a bitc-"

"Language!"Xiao voice as he covers Zylith's ears and Zhongli did the same for Nuri; even though she wasn't paying attention and happily nibbling on the Jade. Scaramouche rolls his eyes at this but he was ticked off about the possibility of him being hurt and even more due to M/n getting hurt in his place. With a shift motion, Scaramouche grabs M/n's lightly scuffed hand after reaching into his pocket; dropping a small container of ointment into the redhead's open palm.
"Here, this ointment should-"

"No need, but could I asked a favor of you?"

"Sure."

"Could you possibly give me some electro back? I hate feeling unbalanced, when the shock happened, it took some of my energy with it."Scaramouche nods his hand, folding both hands around the one he held, soon Electro crackles around their hands causing M/n to brighten up at the action.
"Whoa! You have much more control than I do. If I tried something like this, I'll end up putting out more than needed."

"Yeah, I remember, you elected me when we were trying to help you."

"Once again, I'm so sorry Aether. Let's just call it indirect payback, yeah?"

 Let's just call it indirect payback, yeah?"