XXIV

Sɴᴏᴡғʟᴀᴋᴇ?

The group rushed M/n back to the duke's home, they nearly broke the door just to get inside and place M/n's shivering form I'm front of the fireplace

"Why is he still freezing?!"

"Beats me- the hell is that on his leg?"On his lower calf was a snowflake mark that held a light shine, Diluc made a move to melt the mark but he immediately stops himself then looks up at M/n.
"I-I can't put a flame near your leg like this, I might burn you if I do."

"Th-Then what can we-we do? And wha-what does this mark mean?"Veronica ran in with a hot towel and wraps it around M/n's leg, the poor male hisses from the heat; wanting nothing more than to withdraw his leg from the towel.
"It's a stigma, only the person or an Alchemist can remove it."

"Will I be okay?"

"Yes, however, you'll be cold for a while. Lord Zylith, I'll contact the alchemist now."Veronica said urgently then rushed off leaving the group in the sitting room. Diluc kept the towel warm while Xiao and Venti covered M/n with equally warm blankets.
"This is dangerous, Cyro is your weakness and with that mark, it's freezing you both inside and out."Zhongli said dropping down behind M/n, at first everyone watched Zhongli closely.
Said Geo Archon pulls M/n against his chest and wrapped his arms around him; placing M/n between his legs, with his chest to M/n's back.
"Don't mind me, just think of this as my way of repenting for my past actions."M/n's face turns apple red from the contract and his only method to hid his cheeks was to pull the covers over them.
Now isn't the time to get embarrassed but my gods, he fit!! I can feel his abs through his shirt!!! AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

Eventually, M/n dozes off into warmth-filled slumber as the others wait for Albedo.
"It's nice that you're being kind towards him now."

"I'm only repenting for what I've done."

"Yeah, you say that now but you were quick to wrap your arms around him~"Kaeya said teasingly but he had a point, Zhongli did beat the rest to the punch. To them all, it was such a relaxing sight however it worried them.
"The fact that he can fall asleep at the drop of a mora is worrying sometimes."

"Well, he wasn't always like that Xiao and Dainsleif."Aether said giving Zhongli a slight glare as he remembers all the near-sleepless nights that M/n went through.
"We would take turns watching over M/n to ensure that Zhongli wouldn't bother him at all. Sometimes he would whimper in his sleep.
He was very afraid of Zhongli in the beginning, hehe, we used to sneak him out of the window so we could show him around, and even then, he looked over his shoulder; scared that you would see him."If the look in Aether's eyes could kill, Zhongli would definitely be a goner.

"Now it's a bad habit! M/n laughs when he reminds us that we don't have to do that anymore!"Venti immediately brought that up to change the deadly mood that was now in the air.

If Zhongli knew it or now, he was constantly in danger of having his ass handed to him. However thanks to M/n and even Venti, it hasn't happened...Yet that is. Even with Venti trying to lighten up the mood it somehow dropped even more.
Maaaaan! Albedo hurry up or there will be a full-on fight in the next couple of minutes! Hell if not Albedo, M/n do something cute while you sleep!! Help me, please!!!
"Mmh Milk tea...Fluffy pancakes..*light snoring*"

"Veronica, please prepare some Milk tea and pancakes when the king wakes.."Zylith orders while covering the lower half of his face to hide the blush. Venti sighs softly, he felt as if M/n heard his desperate pleas but he also had a light red hue across his cheeks.
"Okay, I'll admit it first but holy shit that was by far the cutest thing he's done today."

"Hehehe, even Zhongli was surprised- Oh is that a little blush I see?"

"Cut it out Xiao, I will not fall victim to him like the rest of you."Dainsleif rolls his eyes at the Geo Archon, Dainsleif could tell that Zhongli could feel something for M/n but it was toxic and nothing but hurt would come from it, so he decided that it needed to end before it could begin.
"Zhongli, may we speak alone."

"Sure, here Venti keep him warm."

"Gladly!"

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Dainsleif walked back into the forest where M/n had run into with Zhongli following him.
"Why did we walk all the way out-"Dainsleif turned around quicker than usual and punched Zhongli straight in the face with all his strength; sending the male down to the snow-covered ground.
"What the fuck are you doing..."

"What am I doing?! You're the one who punched me-"

"But you're the one forcing Helios's image onto M/n. Do you think I haven't noticed anything? Last week when M/n walked past me, I saw that his hair was pinned up a certain way, then he wore an outfit similar to his brothers. I knew it was your doing because it was in the style you'd do for his brother..M/n isn't a replacement you bastard."