LVIII

Tʜᴇ ᴀᴍʙɪᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ Vɪsɪᴏɴ

M/n chuckles at his handy work, the thief was now passed out on the ground while a bit of smoke rolling from him

"Hmph, that'll teach you to steal. You won't so much as think about stealing another item without thinking back to this day."M/n was proud of himself, he perches onto a rock, for the time being, he knew that the others were on the way since he left without telling anyone.
"Hm...I still feel like it's active but looking at it says otherwise." M/n mutters thoughtfully to himself as the Dendro slims bouncy happily around him, one even hops into his lap.
"So cute!"M/n pets the round creature and as he does so, a soft chuckle reverberates around him.
"Heli?"

That wasn't me..❞M/n quickly glances around but ultimately finds that there wasn't a soul in sight. He hums lightly, assuming he must have been tired, and glances back at the ownerless vision.
"Huh? It wasn't lit just a second ago..."The electro emblem pulses in the vision but dimly.
M/n holds it above his head, curious to see if the sun would shine through the cloudy item.
"How peculiar...I wonder, who did you belong to."Unexpectedly, M/n's question sparks the vision to glow a bit brighter. The air grows electrified and small Sparks dance around his hand holding the vision.
"Uh...I have no idea what that was supposed to mean but that was beautiful."M/n continues to admire the vision in the sun.

Not long after Andrius stumbles across the king, ready to kill anyone who would be a possible threat but was shocked to see a man lying flat on the ground.
"Uh.."

"King-Oh it seems we're worried for nothing."Kazuha utters in amazement, Aether sighs softly, relieved to see that M/n was fine and dandy. Val smiles proudly as they stride over; stepping on the passed-out mortal to get to their king.
"Your majesty, you shouldn't wander off without telling anyone."

"I know, but it was dire. If I didn't follow that man, he would have sold the vision to someone."Next Kazuha did the same, heading over to the king and stepping on the man in the process.
"May I?"

"You may."M/n chirps back joyful while handing the vision back to the Anemo user.
A smile graces his lips while looking down at the object, he was glad to have it back within his grasp.
"So, who won the tournament?"Aether smirks when hearing the question, prepared to piss off Val.

"I did~"

"You cheated you bastard!!"Val roars angrily then chases the blondie around with their sword raised.
"Idiots.."

"What did I miss?"

🌸🌸🌸

"Thank you King M/n for getting the vision, though I wish you would have sent us to do the dirty work."Beidou chuckles when seeing the thief handing over Andrius's shoulder, still unconscious from M/n's lesson.
"I had it handled. I wanted to help in any way I could. I hope Nuri didn't burn anything in my absence?"

"Nope, she's an angel! Even told me about the king's harem~"Beidou wiggles her eyebrow at M/n who immediately blushes from the implications, Val cocks their eyebrow and pulls the king to their being with a pout.
"Harem? When did this happen?!"

"Oh don't worry Val, I'm sure the king has room for you too~"

"Wh-What?! I uhh..." And cue Val becoming extremely flustered once again, resulting in their being teased by Andrius and Aether once again.
"You have quite the group, King M/n."

"Indeed I do. I don't mind it, they're great company, my son and daughter love them all and are spoiled with love!"

"I can't wait to marvel in that light someday."Beidou blushes just a bit. Though her heart belongs to the sea, it also belongs to a  beautiful woman.
"I wish you the best! I'm sure things will work out, you must give it time."

"The day Beidou does is the day she'll be away from the Alcor for a while. When she comes back, she'll have hickeys all over her neck like last time~"Kazuha tease but halts soon as Beidou pulls out her Claymore.
"Where's your bravery at now you flower spewing wanted man!?"

"Oh my, I forgot I was cooking fish before I left the ship! G-Gotta run!"

"GET BACK HERE!!!"