XVII

A ʀᴇᴀʟ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ

"Wait this place is actually real?! How is that even possible? Some person made the story and got it developed into a game-"

"That's where you're wrong, that person is what we call a prophet. They channeled our world into yours through that method. They wrote our past, present, and future but not in its glory, if they did, the people of your world would be more empathetic towards me."The current nods his head in agreement then turned his attention to the small pond behind the previous.
"What's in the pond?"

"Info spears, apparently this place is what you would call a Cardinal system. Thank to it being within our soul, I can guide you from the inside."

"Wait, you're responsible for the pop-up screens?"The previous nods with a gentle smile, he mentioned that all worlds have one, just no one could access it or would know about it.
"So you mean to say that my version of the earth has one?"

"Yes, they don't usually interfere with humans or the world they're in charge of. How due to my reaching through the world's I caused a rip to get you here. Here's a little bit of knowledge for you; when a soul leaves one body, they are reborn into another world. It either takes over someone's body or starts anew."The previous said in a matter of fact tone of voice, he reaches into the pond, grabbing a softball-sized marble just to examine it.
"Wait...you said leave? Leave as in death...That could only mean that I'm dead in my old world?"

"Yes- No- it's a tab bit complicated...I brought you to this world alive through the soul transfer, which means that we switched places, my soul is what is left in your body in the other world, like I said the longer you're here the more I fade and as I fade your body will give out and die. Yet you'll be alive here and Elven people live for a long time." The two sat in a peaceful quiet, though the information should have been hard for M/n to take in, it honestly didn't faze him anymore.
"Well if we're going to do this together...How about we give you a different name?"

"I was thinking the same, since we share the same name and all it'll be strange trying to address each other when we have the time.
I want to honor my dearest brother and take his name. I'll redeem myself by helping you through your troubles."

"I think it suits you."

"Do you? Thank you...Ahem! I should let you go now, the others are waiting for you to wake up. It's only been ten hours, good luck out there."The previous M/n Now renamed Helios, waves M/n off...

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Venti sat quietly at M/n's side while braiding some of his hair to pass the time, the god of Anemo openly admired the luxurious red hair. As a sigh breaks from his lips and light chuckle cuts through the air like a knife.
"Why are you sighing so deeply, Venti?"

"Well I'm waiting for you to wake- OH MY GODS YOU'RE AWAKE!"Venti yells gleefully then hugs M/n.
"I was worried! Are you okay? Did Zhongli hurt you-"

"Calm down Venti, I'm fine."

"Venti why the hell are you screaming- Oh the cutie is awake now!"Kaeya nearly yells while walking into the room and closing the door behind himself. However, the male had a worried expression on his face to which M/n cocked an eyebrow at.
"You don't usually make that face. What's going on?"

"Oh, you know, trying to keep two dragons from fighting, the usual."

"Yeah, Zhongli is just egging Epel on but thanks to Epel's patience, they haven't started a brawl in the middle of the sitting room just yet."Venti explains with a huff and Kaeya asked if M/n wished to see what they meant and of course, M/n nods and gets out of bed.

As the three head down the stairs, M/n was immediately faced with a warning.

✦•┈┈┈๑⋅⋯❁⋯⋅๑┈┈┈•✦

Warning;
Hostile environment!

Entering this environment
is not safe however it comes
with an added ability if you do.

Ability;

Voice of authority
(Viridi); given the
nature of this ability
It can only be used
on the dragons of the
elements;
Venti, Zhongli, and Epel!

✦•┈┈┈๑⋅⋯❁⋯⋅๑┈┈┈•✦

M/n gives a slight nod then bypasses Venti and Kaeya!
"M/n-"

"Venti, cover your ears to the best of your ability and Kaeya help him. I'm getting ready to do something and I don't want Venti to follow suit."The two nod and M/n throws the doors open, gaining both Zhongli and Epel's attention. M/n turns to the other two then nods, Venti and Kaeya did as instructed right when M/n turns to the other dragon's.
"Knock it off and sit down!" They both sat down immediately like two obedient puppies, Zhongli was baffled while Epel knew it would happen eventually.
"What the hell did you just do to me!?"

"Oh shut up, you know that he has control of the elemental dragons, oh that's right, you don't know~! Maybe if you didn't have such a one-track mind you wouldn't have remembered that Viridi's heart now resides in my master's chest."Epel said while snickering behind his hand. M/n cuts Epel a scary look which stops the male cold but M/n sighs and his expression changes as well; to something more gentle.
"Let's talk."