XLVIII

Tᴏᴅᴅʟᴇʀ Mᴀʏʜᴇᴍ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2;
Zʏʟɪᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ Nᴜʀɪ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs Kʟᴇᴇ!

With the sun high in the sky the group finally makes it back into the plains surrounding Mondstadt, Nuri was in awe with the new scenery and was determined to drag Zylith around; to which he had no objections to her doing so

"She's so adorable!"

"Indeed but I feel like I'm forgetting something all of a sudden.."

"If it's important, you'll remember-"

*BOOM!!!*
Everyone stops in their tracks as a giant mushroom cloud fills the sky above on the path that would normally lead to Dragon spine.
"Uh... Aether?"M/n asked in a weary told of voice as the cloud plums back down. As the adults of the group worry, Nuri sniffs the air in wonder. She was curious as to what could make all the other; besides herself and Zylith, worried.
"Papa! I smell fire and water in that direction."

"If she said ice I would have assumed that Kaeya and Diluc were fighting again... But water?"Aether asked as he kneels in front of Nuri. She hadn't moved her eyes from the path since the explosion happened.
"Let's go see what happened, I fear for the worst, however..."M/n utters while also looking in the same direction.
"Well, let's dawdle. Someone could be dying-"

"Of fun!"Escal shouts while shoving a hand over Scaramouche's mouth, he even received a punch to the back of the head by Zhongli; causing Scaramouche to outright yell at the taller males for their actions.
"Brother Xiao, the wind is changing..."

"Huh?!"

"The plum isn't dispersing, it's expanding outward."Xiao's head snaps back to the cloud and saw that the wind was indeed pushing the smoke. He moves both Nuri and Zylith behind him after shouting about the smoke. M/n moves forward with his hand out, conjuring his wind to cut through the smoke as it approached.
"Whoa, when did you learn to do that?"

"Uh now actually.."

"Ugh...*Cough, Cough!* I thought I was a goner for a moment. I guess that was a failed experiment.."On the ground before them was Albedo; cover in soot from head to toe.
"*Gasp!* Albedo, are you hurt?!"

"Oh, When did you lot get back?"

"You're avoiding the question!"

"Yes, I'm fine a bit dizzy nothing more."M/n kneels next to Albedo and heals him just to be extra safe and dust him off. The blond was happy to see M/n but was confused with the three newcomers. Before he could voice his curiosity, Childe and Klee run over with worried looks on their face.
"I thought we hurt you for a moment Albedo- Oh who are those two!"Klee was instantly drawn to Nuri and Zylith, just as they were drawn to her.
"I think I get what's going on now."

"Do tell Brother."

"They're still new to others, that means kids like them. Klee is a very new experience to them since they both tend to be very docile and surrounded by adults.
"I'm Nuri!"

"Hello, I'm Zylith, Nuri's big brother!"

"Soo cool! Oh, oh! Do you guys want to play??"Nuri and Zylith turn to look at M/n; waiting for the redhead to permit them. M/n felt his heart swell from the look the two gave him and he immediately tells them to play safely on their way back to Mondstadt.
"M/n, when you said play safely...What did you actually mean? Last time I checked the three children before us are all Pyro.."

"Uhh, I would assume they won't do anything dangerous..."As M/n and Escal continue their worry about the three children, Nuri and Klee were already on a fast track to doing something dangerous.
"I have Jumpty Dumpty's and many others!"

"Oooh!!! What do they do?"

"Watch this!"Klee throws a bomb without being noticed and it only took a matter of seconds for it to go off.
"M/n this reminds me of a time when you talked me into setting a Pyro slime on fire and it exploded! If it wasn't for Epel, we would have been in so much trouble."M/n could hear Helios roaring in laughter and recalling how huge the explosion was and it surprised him how no one saw it.
"I'm afraid of Nuri and Klee..."

"I agree, the only toddler-like person we have to deal with in Liyue is Qiqi."Xiao was now slightly hiding behind Zhongli to avoid being set on fire somehow.
"Oops! Jean isn't going to be happy about that.."

"Hey Zylith, show Klee your pyro butterfly. Remember you showed it to me before you left for Liyue."Albedo's voice to stop the bomb-throwing for the time being, he didn't feel like being blasted away again and Childe laughs; now interested in see the pyro butterfly as well. Zylith puts his hands together then pulls them apart; creating a giant butterfly made of fire. It flutters around and changes color while doing so. This kept Nuri and Klee occupied as they chanced it happily.
"Good job Zylith. You're a great big brother."

"I can see it now, Nuri and Zyl are going to make a lot of friends from now on."

"I can't wait to Introduce them to Teucer!"Aether cringes from the name prompting M/n to ask who Teucer was. Then came the story of how Aether met the younger brother of Childe.

 Then came the story of how Aether met the younger brother of Childe