XXI

Iᴛ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ...

"It's... It's been a whole year since you fell into a coma...Why did this happen to you?"Ikki mumbles as he sat by his friend's bedside in the hospital, M/n's parents lost hope so they claim, however, Ikki knew that they didn't care but he did...Ikki had M/n's body moved to the best room in the hospital so that he'd be comfortable. Ikki wouldn't dare give up on his friend.
"I brought your favorite flowers, they smell nice don't they?"Ikki knew he wouldn't get an answer but that didn't stop him from asking the question. He removed the old flowers from the vase and placed the new ones in, he then proceeded to open the windows but froze...There on the floor was a strange yet very familiar black and orange lined cube.

He ignores it at first to open the windows but when he turns around, there stood a man.
"Gah!? Who the fuck are you?!"

"Someone who could reunite you with M/n, someone who you love greatly. You hid it well, I'll give you that! He never suspected a thing, he just thought you were a true friend! However, that body has a dying soul in it."

"What...Can-Can you save him?!"

"No, and only because the M/n you love so much is on Teyvat. All it takes is a soul transfer which is the hard part on my side but on your side, all you have to do is find him. You'll start in Snezhnaya, I hope you don't mind being cold for a while. Your soul will need time to adjust to the body then you'll be fine-"

"What will happen to my body here and the soul?"The mysterious male smirks light then explains that the body will die, trapping the newly transferred soul in the current world.
"This means...I... I'll be with M/n again?"

"Yes, however, there's a price. I need you to get something from a man named Albedo and another named Dainsleif, it won't be easy but if you manage this, you'll be at his side forever. So will you make this deal?"Ikki looked at the hand of the mysterious man.
Something about this deal made him uneasy but the rewards were too good to pass up.
"If I remember, Albedo is a Geo Alchemist but I don't know much of Dainsleif... This is all you want from me right?"

"Yes, of course, I wouldn't go back on this."

"Alright, how does the soul transfer work?"

"Here."The mysterious male threw a cube towards Ikki and on reflex, he caught it and was immediately consumed by the cube.

✦•┈┈┈๑⋅⋯❁⋯⋅๑┈┈┈•✦

Soul Transfer
Downloading

✦•┈┈┈๑⋅⋯❁⋯⋅๑┈┈┈•✦