VI

Fʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏғ ᴘᴀɪɴ

Something about how Paimon protecting M/n set off a strange chain of memories that flash in his mind; he felt sick and afraid

Something about how Paimon protecting M/n set off a strange chain of memories that flash in his mind; he felt sick and afraid. M/n's legs gave out causing him to collapse to the floor.
That sent Val into attack mode and that's just what they did. Val knocks Zhongli away from their king then releases a threatening low growl; daring Zhongli to step to them. Startled by all the commotion; Jean runs out from the library.
"What the hell is happening out here?!"

"The tyrant king-"

"Tyrant? That boy seems far from it! Look at him, the poor thing is shaking like a leaf!"It was true M/n was shaking as if he were cold and just couldn't get warm to save his life.
The images that flashed through his mind were terrible and familiar...A hick-up escapes his lips as tears flooded down his cheeks.
"M/n-"

"Don't hurt me!"Was all the poor male could utter as Aether reaches for him, he was afraid that even though he managed to change a majority of the arc, he would still fail and die at the hands of Aether.
"Paimon has you, don't be scared anymore."Paimon gently rubs M/n's head as he once did for her. The sobbing turns into little hick-ups as both Paimon and Val comfort the terrified male.
"Thanks a lot, Zhongli! Now he thinks I'll hurt him! The so call tyrant king doesn't exist anymore. M/n has amnesia and it's been proven to me. He didn't even know what the flower of the soul was when I asked..."

✦•┈┈┈๑⋅⋯❁⋯⋅๑┈┈┈•✦

Zhongli feels guilty;
However, he is still
weary of you...
Affection has not
Changed...

✦•┈┈┈๑⋅⋯❁⋯⋅๑┈┈┈•✦

M/n cautiously looks up and makes eye contact with Zhongli and Aether. There in his golden eyes was only fear, to Aether, it was strange to see such emotion in M/n's eyes. He was used to the bright curious and happy shine, Aether slowly kneels to M/n's level.
"I'm sorry for everything that just happened, It's not your fault... It's just that the past is stuck on you horribly. I promise that I'll protect you from now on! I wish to return you safely to your home and to your people who love you like they love the sun."

"Please just show me to Sir Diluc..."

"Follow me."Aether makes sure that Zhongli wouldn't follow too close for comfort as he took M/n to the room that Diluc was currently resting in. The room was fairly warm and sitting near the window was Diluc's soul for all to see.
"What timing you have-King M/n?"

"Hello, I...I'm here to help so please don't try to attack me...If I did anything to you which I doubt because I'm 1,000 years old and you're quite young."M/n squeaked out immediately, this causes Diluc to glare at Zhongli and Venti because he could tell just what M/n experience soon as he stepped through the door.
"I expect it from Zhongli but you Venti? I'm disappointed in you. Anyway, I'm the one dying. How can you help me, your majesty?"

"....Oh my...In all the rush and being attacked I forgot... I'M SO SORRY!"M/n truly let it slip, Epel gave him a quick run down but now M/n couldn't think of it! Why you ask, he's surrounded by people who could kill him at any given moment!

AHHHHH!!! I have to remember because if Diluc dies they'll probably kill me...I wanna cry again...Wait cry...Maybe this might work!
M/n held the flower under his eye allowing tears to drop into the flower. The color changes from orange to white then to red.
"

I'm not sure if that was correct but could you stand near your body?"

"Alright."When Diluc heads over to his body, M/n did the same; causing the flower to glow. M/n sighs in relief knowing that he did something right however he was still terrified of all the other males in the room.
'M/n place the flower onto his chest and use your power as a young Archon.'

"Archon... Flower of  the soul, hear me and grant my selfless act, return this soul to its body and provide everlasting health. I, the current offspring of the past Archon plea for your assistance..."The flower sinks into Diluc chest and his soul follows suit, moments later the color of his skin brightens and his hair recovers its shine, and last his eyes open. M/n immediately moves back, praying that there was nothing wrong with Diluc but there was definitely something wrong with himself. M/n was suddenly struck with intense nausea and fatigue.
Why do I feel so horrible all of sudden? Did I overdo it?!
"M/n you look really pale, is everything alright?"

"I-I'm not sure...I feel..."M/n's golden hues were dim as they roll back and his body collapses, luckily he didn't fall for long due to Diluc strikingly quick movements.
"M/n?!"

"He fainted from stress...Great job you three."

"Stop being sarcastic!"