Chapter 15- A New Student

A/N: above is a picture of the code to scan for my Spotify playlist so just screenshot it and then go to Spotify, click search and there should be a little camera in the right-hand corner where it'll let you chose to either take a picture or use one from photos. Now on with the story!

Miguel and Y/N were in the dojo, taking turns practicing their punches. Johnny was holding up gloves while Miguel struck. "What's the second rule of the Way of the Fist?" He asked. "Strike hard," Miguel replied, spinning on his back leg to land a kick. He ended up missing making him sigh in frustration.

"That's right. There's only one reason to hit someone, To inflict pain." Johnny stated. Y/N grimaced at that statement. Also could be used in self-defense, she thought. The bell above the door dinged, making Johhny groan in annoyance. "What the hell?"

"No yoga till five. No matter how bad you need it." Johhny said, annoyed. Y/N turned around to see Aisha standing awkwardly near the doorway with her hands shoved in her pockets. "Aisha!" Y/N exclaimed happily, running over to her friend and hugging her. "Hey Y/N! I didn't know you did karate here." Aisha stated with a smile. "Yep, I'm the best student."

Miguel scoffed and looked to Johhny for help, but he just shrugged. "Na she's right kid." He said, making Y/N chuckle. "So what are you doing here?" Y/N asked. "I'm here for karate." She replied meekly as she glanced at Johnny nervously. He had a very intimidating look about him, but Y/N secretly knew that he was actually a big softie. "I saw your website. It said there was supposed to be a session today."

"I appreciate you coming in but there are no girls in Cobra Kai," Johhny stated. Y/N cleared her throat, making him glance at her. "There is one girl in Cobra Kai." He corrected. "Why?" Aisha asked. "Same reason there aren't women in the Army. Doesn't make sense." Johhny replied. Miguel and Y/N exchanged exasperated looks. "Uh, sensei, we need to show you something in the office." Miguel lied.

The three walked into the office and stared at each other. "Don't give me this 'sexist bullshit. Women just aren't meant to fight. They have tiny hollow bones." Johhny stated, staring between the two. Y/N rolled her eyes. "Aren't you desperate for more students?" Miguel asked. "Yes but this isn't a knitting class. This is a dojo." Johhny replied.

"Look, the kids at school call her names, make fun of her." Y/N defended. As much as she adored Johhny, he could be a little oblivious sometimes. "That's what happens when you eat a box of Twinkies every day." He insulted, lowering his voice. "Her dad is Isaiah Robinson," Miguel stated, crossing his arms. Maybe if Johhny hears that she's rich, he'll change his mind. "Hall of Fame lineman for the Chargers."

"So you're saying it's genetic? Her love for Twinkies comes from her dad?" Johhny mocked. "No, he's saying her family's loaded. And she's a paying customer. But you don't need the money, right?" Y/N asked sarcastically. Johhny looked at Y/N with a reflective look on his face. He then nodded and jerked his head to the mats, signaling for the kids to follow him

"Ok, take off your shoes. Hop on the mat." Johhny instructed. Aisha slowly slid off her shoes and hesitantly walked onto the mat, stopping in front of Johnny. "Ok, after further review, I've decided to allow more female students. But if you wanna be in Cobra Kai, you can't act like a girl." Johhny stated. Y/N furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. What did he mean by that?

"What do you mean? How do girls act?" Aisha questioned, tilting her head in confusion. "Don't give me that. You know, all emotional, loud, complain-y. Never letting you finish a sentence." He replied. "Oh so like you?" Y/N muttered, earning a snort from Miguel. "Well, I know a few guys who act just-" Aisha started. "Quiet!" Johhny shouted, cutting her off. Point proved.

Johhny started pacing in front of Aisha, continuously shifting his eyes on her, like he was examining her. "My students tell me you've been harassed at school," Johnny stated. Aisha glanced at Miguel and Y/N, the latter giving her a comforting smile. "Yeah. Mostly online. Um, I get mean texts and e-mails sent to me. Makes me not wanna go." Aisha explained. Y/N felt her heartbreak. Aisha was such a sweet girl and she didn't deserve it.

"And who sends you these messages?"

"Well, they're mostly anonymous. These kids create fake accounts, and they tell me things like I'm ugly and that I should kill myself."

Johhny stopped in front of Aisha and stared at her, his eyes softening a little bit. Y/N knew he felt bad for her, but he wasn't going to show it. "Oh my god." He mumbled. Maybe Y/N was wrong? "What a bunch of pussies!" Never mind.

"Back in my day, if you wanted to tease someone, you did it to their face. There was honor, respect. These geeks hiding behind their computers, what a bunch of spineless losers. You're not afraid of these losers, are you?" Johhny asked, pacing back and forth again. "No," Aisha replied.

"You gonna take shit from these losers?"

"No."

"Good, because when I'm done with you, you're gonna be sending a message back. Only it's not gonna be with your keyboard. It's gonna be with your fists."

Johhny put his fists up in his stance, making her smirk. "Alright let's have you and Miguel spare." He stated. Y/N and Miguel exchanged a confused look before Miguel shrugged and walked onto the mat.

Miguel and Aisha stood on the mat, while Johhny and Y/N stood off to the side, observing. "Alright let's see what you go, Ms. Robinson. Face me. Bow. Face each other. Bow. Mr. Diaz, show her everything you've learned." Johhny instructed. "Wait, wait, I don't think this is right, Sensei," Miguel said, glancing at Johnny. "You don't think what's right?" Johhny asked, annoyed. "She's a girl. Shouldn't Y/N fight her because I'm not gonna..."

"And? I thought you said women were equal to men." Johhny retorted smugly. Y/N had to suppress her laugher as she watched Miguel struggle for the right words. "I did say that. I didn't mean it like that. I meant-"

"Then show her women are equal and give her everything you got.." Johhny stated. Aisha's eyes widened. "Wait. I just want to remind everyone this is my first day." She piped up. "Aisha, sweetie, I hate to say it but your enemies don't care what day it is," Y/N stated softly. "Exactly. they pray on weakness. If you wanna beat them, you gotta conquer your fears and jump face-first into the fire." Johhny said harshly. "Are you ready, Ms. Robinson?"

"I guess," Aisha replied hesitantly. "You got this!" Y/N shouted encouragingly. "You should be on my side!" Miguel pouted. "Aisha's new and doesn't know anything while you on the other hand do. So, therefore, I'm rooting for her." Y/N reasoned. Miguel sighed sadly while Johhny rolled his eyes. "Fight!" He shouted, making them all jump.

Aisha and Miguel didn't move and just stared at each other. "Don't just stand there. Fight!" Johhny shouted again. Miguel got into his stance and stared at Aisha apologetically. "I'm sorry." He said before kicking her in the chest, sending her backward.

Y/N winced as she laid on the ground in pain. "Oh my God! Aisha, are you ok?" Miguel asked frantically. Miguel reached his hand out to help her up and she looked up at him with a grin. She pushed herself off the ground and grabbed Miguel by his waist, flinging him to the ground. She then got up and jumped on top of him, bring her elbow into his stomach.

Y/N's jaw dropped open while Johhny looked impressed. "My ribs." Miguel wheezed, rolling around on the ground. Aisha stood up and shrugged. "Girl's a natural Cobra," Johhny stated, making Y/N chuckle while Miguel still laid on the ground in pain. "Someone help me please." He moaned.

Y/N walked over and helped him up. "Let's get you some ice, Mig." She insisted, wrapping an arm around his waist and helping him to Johhny's office. "Thank you." He mumbled. "Anything for you Mig. anything for you."

A/N: I hate how I wrote this chapter. I'll come back later and fix it but right now I am currently trying to choose between shifting to karate kid to date Johnny or shifting to cobra Kai to have him as my dad😭✋🏻. Anyway here's a picture I edited of me and Miguel. Also, I'm kind of self-conscious about my looks so🥴

 Also, I'm kind of self-conscious about my looks so🥴