Chapter 59- The Committee Meeting and an Apperance

Miguel's arm was wrapped around Y/N's shoulder as the two walked through the hallway. Y/N was being awfully quiet. Miguel glanced over at his girlfriend and noticed she looked stressed. "Hey, are you ok?" He asked. Y/N didn't answer. "Y/N? Y/N?" Miguel called, snapping his fingers in front of her face.

Y/N snapped out of her daze. "Huh, what?" She asked. "I asked if you were ok," Miguel replied. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine." She dismissed half-heartedly. "Come on babe tell me what's wrong." Miguel insisted. Y/N let out a sigh.

"It's just...I've been thinking about Robby."

"What do you mean you've been thinking about Robby?"

"Well he gets released from juvie today and I'm just worried."

"Worried about what exactly?"

"Well, what if he's mad that Johnny adopted me? I know you may not like him but Robby is a good person."

Miguel couldn't believe it. Robby was the one who kicked her and Y/N still worried about him. She was too selfless for her own good. Maybe that's one of the things about her that he was attracted to.

"Listen Y/N, Robby obviously cares about you. He might be happier to see you than to be upset with you. So don't stress too much, babe." Miguel stated. Y/N smiled up at him. "Thanks, Mig." She replied. Y/N stood on her tippy toes and planted a soft kiss on his lips. "About time!" A voice shrieked. The two kids pulled away to see Sam standing there with a huge smile on her face.

"Sam!" Y/N exclaimed, letting go of Miguel. She ran over and pulled the brunette into a hug. "It's so good to see you, Y/N!" Sam replied, just as excited. The two girls haven't seen each other since Y/N was discharged from the hospital.

The two girls pulled apart and started talking, forgetting about Miguel. "I'm sorry about everything that happened with Cobra Kai," Y/N said as the three of them started walking. "Hey, it's ok. I'm just happy you're walking around and everything. You look great." Sam complimented. "Na that's all you, babe," Y/N replied with a wink making the brunette giggle. "Sorry, am I interrupting something?" Miguel asked, unamused. The two girls started laughing.

Sam's eyes went over to a couple making out and her jaw dropped. "Yasmine?" Sam asked, with wide eyes. Yasmine pulled apart from the boy which happened to be...Demetri?! "Hey. Um...We were just, uh..." Demetri stammered. "Doing study work." Yasmine finished, glaring at Demetri. "So you two are..." Y/N trailed off with a smirk. "What? Ew. Ew! No. Like I would ever date this freak." She rambled off. She glanced at Demetri and patted him on the chest before quickly walking away. "Whatever, Cruella. Why don't you go kill a bunch of dalmatians?" Demetri mocked at her retreating back.

Once she was out of view, he turned back around. "I am 101% in love!" He stated dreamily before walking away. The three kids chuckled. "I can't believe that just happened," Sam stated with a laugh. "I guess love conquers all," Miguel replied, wrapping his arm around Y/N's shoulder. "Oh, that reminds me my dad owes me 10 dollars," Sam stated. "Why does he owe you 10 dollars?" Y/N asked.

"Because I won the bet."

"What bet?"

"The two of us were betting on how long it would take for you guys to get together. I said after you woke up in the hospital and he said 3 months."

"You bet on us?!"

"Yeah."

"Sam!"
-----------------------------
Eagle Fang Karate was in the park, practicing their kicking. Johnny was holding up a frisbee while the kids took turns kicking it. Bert kicked it with a loud grunt and then moved off to the side. "Good, Bert," Johnny said. "Assface you're next."