Chapter 85- Seperate Ways

"Karate is more than a sport. Within every punch and kick lies centuries of tradition. It has a rich past. And now we want you to become a part of its future. Welcome to Cobra Kai. While our martial arts date back hundreds of years, our dojo is committed to providing state-of-the-art training. But a dojo is more than mats and machines. It's about the students. At Cobra Kai, we transform kids into champions. We are proud to be home to the first female All-Valley Champions, Tory Nichols. At Cobra Kai, we believe anyone can be a winner. All you need is the right teacher. Now you can be one of our students. Sign up now at our new flagship dojo in Encino, with more locations opening soon. It's a new era at Cobra Kai. Come join us."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
A silver bus halted, its double doors sliding open, allowing the passengers to get off. One by one the passengers stepped off onto the ground below, allowing them to go off and do their own things. Whether it be swimming in the sparkling blue water or exploring the different shops, each individual had their own adventure in mind when they decided to step off into Ceuta, Mexico. One of those individuals just so happened to be Miguel.

After Y/N took off with Terry, something in Miguel seemed to snap. He realized that he never knew his own father, he just knew what his mother had told him about the man, nothing more. So following in his girlfriend's (well at least he hoped she was still his girlfriend) footsteps, Miguel packed a bag and took off with only a note being any sign of where he went.

He felt bad just abandoning his mother, grandmother and Johnny like that but at the same time, it felt like something he had to do. And with Y/N not around anymore to talk him out of doing stupid shit, nothing was stopping him.

Miguel stepped down onto the ground, staring at the place around him in awe. Vendors offered him all types of items but he just smiled and politely declined as he kept walking, taking everything in. He stared down at his phone, only to see he had no service. "Damn." He mutter in annoyance.

A group of men noticed Miguel and smirked to each other. Another clueless tourist. "Oi! You need some help, mate?" The blonde of the group asked, his voice heavy with an Autralian accent. "Uh, yeah. Yeah, yeah. I'd love some help. Uh, my phone's out of service. Uh, do you think you could help me get to 137 Avenue Santurce?" Miguel asked, pulling off of his backpack and setting it down next o him.

The blonde man nodded and signalled to his friends to come over and join them. "Oh! You're in luck. I can show ya." The man replied, pulling a map from his pocket. The man unfolded the map and pressed it against one of his friend's backs, showing Miguel exactly where he needed to go. "It is right here. X marks the spot." The man stated, marking the spot on the map. "Awesome. Perfect. Thank you." Miguel replied, reaching to take the map from the man.

"No worries. Not easy to find your way around here." The man shrugged. Before Miguel could grab the outstrehced map, the man snatched it away. "Actually, you don't mind giving me some pesos, do you? Just 'cause it's my map and all." The man said. A voice in Miguel's head, that kind of sounded like Y/N's, was telling him to say no and walk away. To just grab his backpack and get the hell out of there. Miguel shook his head.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. H-how many?" Miguel asked hesitantly. "Oh. Well, five bucks sounds fair?" The man asked. "Yeah, that sounds more than fair." Miguel agreed, pulling out his wallet. Miguel reached into it and pulled out the money before exchanging it with the man. "Thanks, brother. And, uh how much you wanna pay for the bag?"

Miguel furrowed his brow in confusion. "The bag?" Miguel questioned. One of the men held up Miguel's backpack, a taunting look on his face. Miguel sighed angrily. "Okay, give me back my bag." He demanded, stepping forward. The blonde man shook his head no and tsked, taking a step towards Miguel. "I just figure a reward might be in order. Since we found your bag and all." The blonde man grinned. Miguel dropped his head in defeat. Told you so. Y/N's voice rang in his head.